Sign in to follow this  
OldSchoolGaming

Need Help Running Chainbound Events

Posted (edited)

Hello!

I am currently in charge of running Keyforge events at my LGS and I am having trouble getting to where we need to be. We have a decent community of people wanting competitive play and I'm hoping we can figure this out soon.

I have the latest version of GEM downloaded. In the client, I am only able to choose casual events. There are no options or directions on accessing official tournaments (at least not that I have seen; it doesn't seem very clear).

I have read and heard from other Keyforge players that we may need to be approved before we can run official tournaments. If anyone here has an idea of who I need to contact, that would be great.

The owner of my LGS has contacted our rep a couple of times now, without an answer on what we need to do.

Thank you for your time!

- Cait

Edited by OldSchoolGaming

Posted (edited)

Check the top pinned thread. Maybe ask there what course to take. Jeff is pretty active there although he’s in charge of GEM, not allocation of Chainbound events, but he might have some useful advise.

Edited by Palpster