KommanderKeldoth

Kommander Keldoth's Painting Roundup

Posted (edited)

Finished catching up on my bases and added some new terrain to my fallen Jedi temple table so I decided to do a little photo shoot of my army.

My AT-ST doesn't make an appearance because I'm working on a new one with fully magnetized head and weapon mounts. Will post when finished.

xM82Pmj.jpg

0IFyryP.jpg

u3ltIlQ.jpg

o8LxNRP.jpg

Z6Rm647.jpg

xERAmO7.jpg

bf708Ob.jpg

jispyoH.jpg

EKh3eKp.jpg

HNMInd0.jpg

Edited by KommanderKeldoth

Posted (edited)

Death Troopers!

I had a lot of fun with these guys.  Primed GW Chaos Black and then did a heavy drybrush with Vallejo German Grey, then a lighter drybrush of %50 German Grey/%50 Celestra Grey, then a final highlight with just Celestra grey hitting the raised areas.  The guns got left at German grey and then washed with Nuln Oil and drybrushed with Leadbelcher, the tips of the guns and the clasps are touched up with Runefang Steel.  Helmets got accented with Waaggh Flesh and Averlund Sunset to create the green light effect.  Final step was going back through and darkening with body glove between the armor with another coat of Nuln Oil.

vI5STW8.jpg

Edited by KommanderKeldoth