Jump to content
GuillotineTE

Imperial Assault Tiers, Anyone?

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Jaric256 said:

Fett needs a complete rework.  Battle Presence makes no sense.  I'd replace it with something like:

@Jaric256, I wholeheartedly agree. If you’re going to make Boba a 13 pt character, at least make him worth the 13 points. Rocket would be awesome and so would professional. I don’t know how I’d feel about Mandalorian Armor. That would make him immune to stun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GuillotineTE said:

@Jaric256, I wholeheartedly agree. If you’re going to make Boba a 13 pt character, at least make him worth the 13 points. Rocket would be awesome and so would professional. I don’t know how I’d feel about Mandalorian Armor. That would make him immune to stun.

How about

Mandalorian Armor: While defending you may reroll one attack die.  If you choose, you may switch to a white die. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jaric256 said:

How about

Mandalorian Armor: While defending you may reroll one attack die.  If you choose, you may switch to a white die. 

That’s actually really good. White dice is kind of the meta right now so that would be great for Boba.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just had a skirmish tournament where the skirmish upgrades for Spectre Cell, Han, IG and Vader were banned and it was a lot of fun. I believe that removing Spectre and those 3 figures takes a lot of pressure off of the metagame and opens it up more to the mid-tier figures that have been pushed out. The tournament was won by a list that included Gamorrean Guards and Lie in Ambush. You can check out the lists that were played here (we had a really good turn out of 8 players).  https://tabletop.to/ia-middleweight-tournament

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Tvboy said:

We just had a skirmish tournament where the skirmish upgrades for Spectre Cell, Han, IG and Vader were banned and it was a lot of fun. I believe that removing Spectre and those 3 figures takes a lot of pressure off of the metagame and opens it up more to the mid-tier figures that have been pushed out. The tournament was won by a list that included Gamorrean Guards and Lie in Ambush. You can check out the lists that were played here (we had a really good turn out of 8 players).  https://tabletop.to/ia-middleweight-tournament

That sounds like a lot of fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...