GuillotineTE

Imperial Assault Tiers, Anyone?

11 minutes ago, Jaric256 said:

Fett needs a complete rework.  Battle Presence makes no sense.  I'd replace it with something like:

@Jaric256, I wholeheartedly agree. If you’re going to make Boba a 13 pt character, at least make him worth the 13 points. Rocket would be awesome and so would professional. I don’t know how I’d feel about Mandalorian Armor. That would make him immune to stun.

Just now, GuillotineTE said:

@Jaric256, I wholeheartedly agree. If you’re going to make Boba a 13 pt character, at least make him worth the 13 points. Rocket would be awesome and so would professional. I don’t know how I’d feel about Mandalorian Armor. That would make him immune to stun.

How about

Mandalorian Armor: While defending you may reroll one attack die.  If you choose, you may switch to a white die. 

2 minutes ago, Jaric256 said:

How about

Mandalorian Armor: While defending you may reroll one attack die.  If you choose, you may switch to a white die. 

That’s actually really good. White dice is kind of the meta right now so that would be great for Boba.

We just had a skirmish tournament where the skirmish upgrades for Spectre Cell, Han, IG and Vader were banned and it was a lot of fun. I believe that removing Spectre and those 3 figures takes a lot of pressure off of the metagame and opens it up more to the mid-tier figures that have been pushed out. The tournament was won by a list that included Gamorrean Guards and Lie in Ambush. You can check out the lists that were played here (we had a really good turn out of 8 players).  https://tabletop.to/ia-middleweight-tournament

35 minutes ago, Tvboy said:

We just had a skirmish tournament where the skirmish upgrades for Spectre Cell, Han, IG and Vader were banned and it was a lot of fun. I believe that removing Spectre and those 3 figures takes a lot of pressure off of the metagame and opens it up more to the mid-tier figures that have been pushed out. The tournament was won by a list that included Gamorrean Guards and Lie in Ambush. You can check out the lists that were played here (we had a really good turn out of 8 players).  https://tabletop.to/ia-middleweight-tournament

That sounds like a lot of fun.