scumbagx

Commander Remiel rules?

So when you reap with commander remiel forcing another creature to reap I’m very unsure of the rules. can someone please help me with the questions below?

A) can commander Remiel reap if he’s the only creature in play? 

B) When you reap with commander Remiel does he and the non sanctum creature both tap? 

C) If I use it on a john Smyth does his reap ability also trigger? 

Edited by scumbagx

19 minutes ago, scumbagx said:

So when you reap with commander remiel forcing another creature to reap I’m very in certain of the rules. can someone please help me with the questions below?

A) can commander Remiel reap if he’s the only creature in play? 

B) When you reap with commander Remiel does he and the non sanctum creature both tap? 

C) If I use it on a john Smyth does his reap ability also trigger? 

A) Yes. The effect of his reap is not a restriction first do to the “do as much as you can rule”, and secondly even if you “had to” complete effects it says “may”.

B) He exhausts first then you may pick a friendly non sanctum creature to activate. This would let it use an action, fight, or reap all of these options exhaust the creature chosen.

C) If you use John smith to fight or reap then yes, his ability always triggers when these occur after the normal effects for fighting or reaping go off if he is not destroyed as a result.

9 minutes ago, TwitchyBait said:

A) Yes. The effect of his reap is not a restriction first do to the “do as much as you can rule”, and secondly even if you “had to” complete effects it says “may”.

B) He exhausts first then you may pick a friendly non sanctum creature to activate. This would let it use an action, fight, or reap all of these options exhaust the creature chosen.

C) If you use John smith to fight or reap then yes, his ability always triggers when these occur after the normal effects for fighting or reaping go off if he is not destroyed as a result.

And commander Remiel reaps 1 Æmber before using the chosen friendly creature? 

Edited by scumbagx
Typo

49 minutes ago, scumbagx said:

And commander Remiel reaps 1 Æmber before using the chosen friendly creature? 

Yeah basically it would work like this:

Commander Remiel would reap, you gain one aember. If Commander Remiel is still alive his ability would trigger now you use a friendly non-sanctum creature the same way.

Edited by TwitchyBait