Manchester

Situation on Krennic and Deathtroopers 3.0

5 hours ago, azeronbloodmoone said:

it seems like when it comes to the two factions FFG is full rebel supporter.
FFG: What do you want?
community: we want the imperial cards spoiled too.
FFG: Okay more rebel units and spoil information for you

So the design team loves the Imperial faction, but the web team that puts out the articles love Rebels.🤔🤪😏

It all makes sense now.😂

23 minutes ago, JediPartisan said:

So the design team loves the Imperial faction, but the web team that puts out the articles love Rebels.🤔🤪😏

It all makes sense now.😂

The design and web teams are all Rebel sympathizers, as evidenced by the fact that they announced Tauntauns before Dewbacks.

13 hours ago, TauntaunScout said:

Don't go there. The effectiveness of any given unit is always one new release wave away from changing. Sic transit gloria mundi. If you like a model, play it through good times and bad. How you gonna feel if you buy a whole faction based on stats and then the relative stats change?

I only play rebels because my mate wanted imperials. It's ironic because I've had so much success with the rebels so far.

On 3/15/2019 at 12:17 PM, DewbackScout said:

Watch out for when the dewbacks release.  Then he'll crush you.

I'll probably have to switch to the darkside if the big fat lizard cavalry get released. ;)

Though I'd rather shore troopers to sand troopers model wise.

On 3/15/2019 at 11:49 AM, Caimheul1313 said:

Spanish FFG site now has Krennic and the Death Troopers slated for March 29th, which means March 28th for any part of the world where FFG releases are on Thursday. 

I saw March 28 as release date on Alliance Distribution's website.

I think it would be funny if they just stopped posting Imperial spoilers and we got to find out when they became available.  Now I very much don't think they will ever do this but it would be an exaggerated parody of the current state.

14 minutes ago, krebeck said:

Amazon also says March 28th 

Amazon is generally worthless for predictions. Companies will post products for sale almost as soon as they are announced, but will make up a release date since Amazon does not allow for pre-order items to be listed without a shipping date. The stores will then update the release date later.

2 hours ago, Caimheul1313 said:

Amazon is generally worthless for predictions. Companies will post products for sale almost as soon as they are announced, but will make up a release date since Amazon does not allow for pre-order items to be listed without a shipping date. The stores will then update the release date later.

I’ve noticed that amazon is for the most part has been pretty accurate when it’s come to legion! So I’m pretty hopeful it’s accurate this time too. Also they didn’t put a date on it until either yesterday or today. 

50 minutes ago, krebeck said:

I’ve noticed that amazon is for the most part has been pretty accurate when it’s come to legion! So I’m pretty hopeful it’s accurate this time too. Also they didn’t put a date on it until either yesterday or today. 

I've seen more than a few people post up pre-orders for Legion stuff around the time that it is first announced, with dates that end up being wildly inaccurate. This has lessened since some of the overzealous listers have stopped listing as early, but it was happening with the initial release and the first set of expansions at least. At this point the date can be gotten from distributors, so the pre-order dates should be more accurate. 

8 hours ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

Yeah I don't know if we need a DT preview at this point. We need a Krennic one though

I really just like the full easy to read cards that end up on Tabletop admiral. :)