Sign in to follow this  
Deroche

Stay On Target -- Episode 48: ALL HAIL MIKHAIL

Gordon and Mikhail are joined this week by special guest Ryan Staniszewski of the OCX podcast to discuss their recent experience at the Hyperspace Trial that was held in Springfield, Ohio.  In fact, one of them won the tournament!  You’ll never guess who!!  Listen to find out!!!  Okay, fine, the title of the episode has a hint!!!!

http://acrossthesaga.com/sot-episode-48-hail-mikhail/

5 minutes ago, viedit said:

It's hard to be the Hero of the Resistance when everyone is heroic.  :P

Great episode guys.

Someone make me an Oprah meme: "You get a heroic...you get a heroic...EVERYONE GETS A HEROIC!"

9 hours ago, Dax12387 said:

Why do I get the feeling Chewie isn't going to get a heroic?

Unpopular Opinion: Chewie didn't deserve a medal.  But then, neither did Han. 

Either only Luke should have gotten a medal, or you should have also given medals to Chewbacca, Wedge, and whoever flew that Y-Wing that made it out (Keyan, Evaan, whoever).

I couldn't find the announcement for your most recent episode, but wanted to comment:

My wife is a dentist.  Mountain Dew mouth is definitely a thing, and it's not isolated to eastern Kentucky.  There's a horrifying number of parents who put their kids to bed with a bottle or sippy cup of Mountain Dew, Coca Cola, or juice.  The effects are horrible.

6 minutes ago, Biophysical said:

I couldn't find the announcement for your most recent episode, but wanted to comment:

My wife is a dentist.  Mountain Dew mouth is definitely a thing, and it's not isolated to eastern Kentucky.  There's a horrifying number of parents who put their kids to bed with a bottle or sippy cup of Mountain Dew, Coca Cola, or juice.  The effects are horrible.

This is one of the grossest things I've ever read.

1 hour ago, Crit Happens said:

This is one of the grossest things I've ever read.

That is not even close to the grossest of stories she has.  It is really sad, though. It puts those kids in bad shape for so many reasons.