RuusMarev

When you see an MC75, but think....

Yup. Part of the reason I held off on getting one. The ship design is uninspiring. After buying a bunch of expansions for Imperials, I felt like the Rebs needed something new.

6 hours ago, RedPriest said:

Yup. Part of the reason I held off on getting one. The ship design is uninspiring. After buying a bunch of expansions for Imperials, I felt like the Rebs needed something new.

But it is still about a million times better than the Mk II. Still the only ship that I do not own at least one of just due to it being so ugly.

Huh. I hadn’t really thought about the fact that the AFmk2 has the same pylon hanging down. Rebels have 2 dongships.

I’m now going to run an AFmk2, use the MC75 model, and call it an MC45 in my head. Maybe I can bring myself to run the AFmk2 that way. 

2 hours ago, RobertK said:

They have to be tough. When they were young, all the other craft in the shipyard picked on them because they were so ugly.

And they are better men...er...ships because of it.

2 hours ago, Church14 said:

Huh. I hadn’t really thought about the fact that the AFmk2 has the same pylon hanging down. Rebels have 2 dongships.

I’m now going to run an AFmk2, use the MC75 model, and call it an MC45 in my head. Maybe I can bring myself to run the AFmk2 that way. 

Heh, "dong".

5 hours ago, RedPriest said:

Disagree. I have three. Tough little ships.

I guess I should have been clearer I was talking about how they look, yes stat wise the Mk II is one of the best in the game, it is just so Ugly that I will not own one no matter how nice the stats are.

25 minutes ago, CDAT said:

I guess I should have been clearer I was talking about how they look, yes stat wise the Mk II is one of the best in the game, it is just so Ugly that I will not own one no matter how nice the stats are.

I'm planning on using this guy as a "skin" for the AF MKII :) 

5YevTCi.jpg

fz5IXLA.jpg

On 3/13/2019 at 10:13 AM, Church14 said:

Only if you call it the chip'n'dales transport fleet.

On 3/13/2019 at 7:01 AM, WigTii said:

Great idea for a children's book:  The Ugly Frigate.

Or the Ugly Cruiser. Because it turned out to be a glorious frigate in the end.