xero989

SSD article up!

Nothing new sadly - but high res images of some more cards - though the fleet command image looks weird.  

This PROBABLY means its getting close.   It's like they are saying "Maybe in April" without straight up saying it.  

I’m gonna have fun bringing XX-9s to punish any foolish SSD commander who  doesn’t staple DCO to that ship. 

Also, anyone else a bit worried about commander Emperor Palpatine? His ability seems... strong. 

53 minutes ago, ScottGilbert25 said:

Can't wait any longer! This is going to be fun to play. I have one problem. My son will probably not let me use it and I am not buying 2. Well maybe...

He might get tired of having to move it every turn, after the first few games with it. That thing is huge for kids..!! :D

Edited by Muelmuel

53 minutes ago, Crabbok said:

Nothing new sadly - but high res images of some more cards - though the fleet command image looks weird.  

This PROBABLY means its getting close.   It's like they are saying "Maybe in April" without straight up saying it.  

I have a feeling it might be available at or just before star wars celebration

Edited by xero989

46 minutes ago, Darth Sanguis said:

Armada fans: Please give us anything, just give us NEWS!

FFG:

Armada fans: PLEASE!

FFG: lol K

*Retypes pamphlet from December*

Armada fans: ... 

tenor-4.gif

Tis more than just an article. It's acknowledging that we exist! :D

Tho was also hoping before reading that there's some more drop on the huge ship rules, in particular overlapping

4 minutes ago, Thraug said:

The big omission is the lack of a release date (quarter). Did I miss something? I'm pretty sure all ffg articles tell you the release quarter?

Not all.

In honest stance, a minority do.

Edited by Drasnighta

1 hour ago, Crabbok said:

It got delayed because all the cards printed like that? Seems as likely an excuse as any.

1 hour ago, Weyoun42 said:

It got delayed because all the cards printed like that? Seems as likely an excuse as any.

1 hour ago, Cusm said:

Good because tarot sized sleeves were not hard enough to find. And now to wait for 3 ringer binder sleeves for this.

1 hour ago, bleezy said:

Oh god. I'm going to have to buy a new custom sized sleeve- just for ONE card? FFG please. Please ship this expansion with a sleeve. Please. Just one sleeve.

Just wait until the Death Star is announced...