Sign in to follow this  
Kieransi

Separatist/Republic points guesses

14 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Too much information missing from the ACR-170s at the moment....

That's why there's only two questions pertaining to it - we know there's a generic pilot at i2 and that Oddball is in it at i5. 

swz33_spread.png

I don't think I even put "Sinker" in there

12 minutes ago, Scott Pilgrim2 said:

With points for the Rebel ARCs, I imagine the range will be quite similar. I expect the generic to be 51 points to prevent 4x4.

Eh, it's 1 agi and 9 health.  Compare that to an SF that is 2 agi and has access to an evade.  I bet you can get 4.

13 hours ago, svelok said:

you can already have barrage k-wings for 44 

At my club we had a player with 4 K-wings, all with barrage and bombs. It was absolute FILTH. High health and an almost 360 firing arc. Safe to safe they absolutely dominated. 

36 minutes ago, william1134 said:

At my club we had a player with 4 K-wings, all with barrage and bombs. It was absolute FILTH. High health and an almost 360 firing arc. Safe to safe they absolutely dominated. 

My favorite list to fly. I am biased though as I flew a lot of Triple K-wings in 1.0.

Posted (edited)

Great thread @Kieransi, but i'm not lively nor intelligent enough to fill out your ingenious questionnaire.

Whatever the ARC is priced, the real point is, it's real sad because it cannot run Lea. 4 in a list? Probably. Yes. Beef is the new thing.

I think these ships will all be undercosted save the Sith Infiltrator which will be overcosted (esp. it's crew). They want to sell the ***** out of them, so they'll be almost broken and a squad will propel to the top, I foresee it. I mean really, the Mouse wants Jedis all over the place and Asmodee wants these ships to fly off the shelves. I'll bet they printed gobs of them, more than most to be sure.

...now where's my tea?

Edited by clanofwolves