Jump to content

Recommended Posts

"If you can fly half as good as you shoot, I suggest we make for the bridge? I took this for some sort of freighter, but if we find something smaller and faster on our way forward, that'll work." 

Turning to face the Selonian that had surrendered, blaster still raised: "How many slavers on board this thing, and who are we meeting?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

"If you can fly half as good as you shoot, I suggest we make for the bridge? I took this for some sort of freighter, but if we find something smaller and faster on our way forward, that'll work." 

Turning to face the Selonian that had surrendered, blaster still raised: "How many slavers on board this thing, and who are we meeting?"

only you he stammers out (OOC: hmmm which cartel to bind you too) dunno call themselves the sisters of battle (yay 40k references)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

Ranged Light @short + aim: 3eA+1eB+1eD 0 successes, 5 advantage
a-a-a.pnga-a-a.pnga-a.pngb-s.pngd-f.png

Fired and missed... but 5 Advantage? Hmm..

interrupting the captain with a blaster bolt make both selonians a bit jumpy but still the captain waves him on i think we should do as they say for now then under his breath more trouble then their storming worth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

lifting the captain over his shoulder he take him through the corridor you originally ran down after escaping and after making a stop at the medical room (10) he takes those who follow to the bridge

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Lance strides onto the bridge close behind the Selonians. "New plan, pilot. I'm Han Solo, and have the deck and the conn. Open comm's with the Sisters."

Edited by Edgehawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Lance strides onto the bridge close behind the Selonians. "New plan, Captain. I'm Han Solo, and have the deck and the conn. Open comm's with the Sisters."

OOC: probably should have worded that better captain still in the medical room only the guard and pilot are here

after talking with the cell guard the pilot responds not worth it where about to dock with them

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Edgehawk said:

"Do not dock. Or I'll be selling your furry asses to the Sisters. You have 10 seconds to get us out of here. NOW!!"

*thump* bit late for that, though if you are the captain now you should meet them

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...