Jump to content

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, SithArissa said:

She's not experimenting with the 'buff' spice from the books just 'recreational' stuff. 

okay that's the kind of thing i want when you describe the effects of your unique spice, if it's just to make pretty pretty lights and wash away fear that i can work with and as such my interpretation is benefits of confidence talent and +2 blue on cool

as such the difficulty to correctly make this is U0smrha.pngO51ag5q.pngO51ag5q.png with vZaIPos.pngvZaIPos.png since you've had a few months time to tinker with this batch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SithArissa said:

: 1eP+2eA+2eB+1eC+2eD 2 successes, 2 threat

p-a.pnga-s.pnga-s.pngb-s.pngb-s.pngc-f-f.pngd-th.pngd-th-th.png

This what you mean? Is success good or bad here? ._.

yes it is, that depends on how you approach this

i'll say that not all of what you wanted is present in the batch, two threats have added a negative element to the concoction, to find out what is missing and what has been added you'll have to study this selonian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m confused because of the lack of IC narrative posts from GM. 

is lance still in the same room with us?  If not, is the engine room adjacent to the room with the cell doors?  Where did the Selonian go?

 

i want to post Ic but don’t have information. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sincereagape said:

I’m confused because of the lack of IC narrative posts from GM. 

is lance still in the same room with us?  If not, is the engine room adjacent to the room with the cell doors?  Where did the Selonian go?

 

i want to post Ic but don’t have information. 

fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Use character names rather than players unless you are quoting on the forums. Might get more confused if we ever run into an edgy sith for example. 

Edited by SithArissa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Catching his breath, Lance looks around the engine room. "You can run away.. but I bet I can get you to come back.."  

Great, Lance.. Now you're talking to yourself.. and this is a terrible idea, for the record...

"Hmm.. Not sure what it is, but it looks important.." 

Taking aim with the blaster, he steps back and fires, wincing as he looks away. Not too important, though, I hope...

your...shooting...the engine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

your...shooting...the engine?

Aw, c'mon, what's the worst that could happen? Never mind... 

Yeah, he shoots something. Not a power cylinder or anything that looks like it will go all explodey... But yeah. Trying to do some damage. Not in a hurry to be sold into slavery by a rat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Aw, c'mon, what's the worst that could happen? Never mind... 

Yeah, he shoots something. Not a power cylinder or anything that looks like it will go all explodey... But yeah. Trying to do some damage. Not in a hurry to be sold into slavery by a rat.

if you f up this i am going to murder you

roll against U0smrha.pngU0smrha.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stormbourne said:

good you didn't blow the ship in fact it doesn't seem like anything has happened

Okay...

I was trying to do some damage.. I made a successful check.. I didn't screw the pooch and blow the ship up...

Did my Action produce any effect? If it didn't, Lance will just keep shooting **** until something does happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

Okay...

I was trying to do some damage.. I made a successful check.. I didn't screw the pooch and blow the ship up...

Did my Action produce any effect? If it didn't, Lance will just keep shooting **** until something does happen.

well you can see that the bolt has hit the engines but your not sure what effect it has had, **** your not even sure which engine you hit sub light or hyperdrive if you where aiming for them

plus you did 7 personal damage against a ship 

Edited by Stormbourne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Stormbourne

 

Is Pamalyn able to make it to the engine room, does she know where Lance went or do I have to make a perception check or another skill check to decipher that?

If she knows where Lance went, then she will follow him into the Engine Room.  (Not a big fan of splitting the party).

Also, your last two posts in the IC thread are in OOC format.  Arissa is right.  It does get confusing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sincereagape said:

@Stormbourne

 

Is Pamalyn able to make it to the engine room, does she know where Lance went or do I have to make a perception check or another skill check to decipher that?

If she knows where Lance went, then she will follow him into the Engine Room.  (Not a big fan of splitting the party).

Also, your last two posts in the IC thread are in OOC format.  Arissa is right.  It does get confusing. 

It's not to hard to tell where Lance is do to the sound of guns shots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi stormy,

few questions...

1.  Is the engine on?  Meaning are we docked somewhere or in flight?

2.  Can we tell what type of ship we are on?  I’m guessing corvette.  

3.  Anyway someone can take control of the ship from the engine room?

thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sincereagape said:

Hi stormy,

few questions...

1.  Is the engine on?  Meaning are we docked somewhere or in flight?

2.  Can we tell what type of ship we are on?  I’m guessing corvette.  

3.  Anyway someone can take control of the ship from the engine room?

thanks!!

well the still humming but the window is the dead give away as it's stars outside

O51ag5q.pngO51ag5q.pngO51ag5q.png education/mechanics check

in what way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Stormbourne said:

if shooting starts yes but you still have other options

Well that's the thing.. If Lance can get the drop on him, he's going to shoot. If not, he'll parley. 

To him, we're merchandise. To Lance, he's a scum flesh merchant who needs to die.. unless.. I'll post IC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...