drainsmith

DrainSmith's GM Screens

I've expanded my Combat Summary to include a whole slew of other useful tables and summaries. Including: Spending symbols in encounters, Critical Hit table, Medicine quick reference, Environmental effects, Vehicle quick reference, and more. In the near future, I'll be doing a Shadow of the Beanstalk themed one with the Network Encounter summary included.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3he117jhjllpds/DrainSmith's GM Screen v1.2.1.pdf?dl=0

Great screen.  My only suggestion is to try and squeeze a space in when there are 2 setback dice.  e.g. in the Aim (Called shot) description I know its 2 setback dice, but looks like 1 rectangular setback.  Not sure I have that die :P  

I like this screen, but you may want to reword the autofire quality.  It jumped out and I had to check the wording.  You make it sound like you roll a regular attack, and if you score 2 advantage, roll a second attack with +1 difficulty.  It should read, make an attack at +1 difficulty, spend 2 advantage to inflict an extra hit.

On 3/7/2019 at 5:15 PM, Andreievitch said:

Great screen.  My only suggestion is to try and squeeze a space in when there are 2 setback dice.  e.g. in the Aim (Called shot) description I know its 2 setback dice, but looks like 1 rectangular setback.  Not sure I have that die :P  

Is it possible it's just the resolution of the screen you're using? Or eye strain? I'm not wearing my glasses right now, but I have no trouble seeing the space between setback symbols.

17 minutes ago, lbwoodard said:

Is it possible it's just the resolution of the screen you're using? Or eye strain? I'm not wearing my glasses right now, but I have no trouble seeing the space between setback symbols.

I, too, see the space between the two.