sprocket314

Deckboxes in Prize Wall. Only work for unsleeved decks?

Can FFG confirm if the deck boxes from the Prize Wall are designed to fit sleeved decks or they only work for unsleeved ones?

If the latter, can we please, please, please also design new ones that accommodate sleeved decks?

Many thanks.

prizewall2.png

23 hours ago, Deuzerre said:

Sleeves are just so much better to shuffle decks.

And not ruin them.

Sleeves hide the picture of my unique archon. I very disappointed that opaque sleeves are required for tournaments. Stupid cheaters ruining everything for everyone. 

57 minutes ago, Revert said:

Sleeves hide the picture of my unique archon. I very disappointed that opaque sleeves are required for tournaments. Stupid cheaters ruining everything for everyone. 

Good news!  You can use clear sleeves.

At Relaxed and Formal tier events, players may use transparent sleeves so long as there are no distinguishing marks on any of the card backs in the deck.

1 hour ago, Hinomura said:

The name of your unique Archon is also at the bottom of every card, luckily.

I was talking about the image, and not just the name,

57 minutes ago, robohobbit said:

At Relaxed and Formal tier events, players may use transparent sleeves so long as there are no distinguishing marks on any of the card backs in the deck.

Players are required to sleeve their deck in opaque sleeves for Premier tier tournaments.

I am not sure where the line between formal and premier is, but I rather be disappointed by not seeing my archon than re-sleeve my deck and prove to judges that clear sleeves are technically okay for this event. 

23 hours ago, Revert said:

I always sleeve the identity card in a clear sleeve, even if the actual deck is in an opaque sleeve. I seriously doubt any TO would have an issue with that. That way you at least have the art out there somewhere, and have easy access to both sides of the card.

On 3/10/2019 at 4:32 AM, Ancient Silverback said:

Found some really nice looking deck boxes at etsy.com. Unfortunately I have yet to find a nice box, that holds multiple decks plus all the tokens, keys and markers. 

Dragon shields makes one that has a drawer for tokens and holds 3 sleeved keyforge decks. It’s really elegant probably my favourite holder. 

Arcane Tinman Dragon Shield: Nest Plus Deck Box - Black & Red, Large AT-40204 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JBWGZF9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_UzVHCb0D4M23H

17 minutes ago, scumbagx said:

I love how winning the vault tour gets you a whole half a chair in Æmber.

It probably does more than that. I assume you still get the amber for participating and for every game you win. That still leaves you needing to earn 350-400 amber elsewhere though. Good news is that the other prize for winning a vault tour is flight and logging to another vault tour. 

1 hour ago, Isnigu said:

Im at the prize wall of the eindhoven vault tour, and the guy there said they should fit sleeved decks.

This is fantastic news. Did you get one and checked or know of anyone that actually got one of those deck boxes?

If this is the case I might get one of each house.

To be honest. I didn't see any deckboxes at the pricewall in Eindhoven, but then again I didn't ask for them either. They had Wooden Keys and Aember tokens which weren't listed. They looked pretty need. The only thing is that you would only get 6 tokens. Sorry I didn't take any pictures or rememberd the Aember cost (I think the wooden keys are 100 Aember).

Metal keys were 70, wooden keys 80. Deckboxes werent delivered so they removed the option from the prize wall. Only have my phone here so cant really upload/host stuff. Table was 4000 shards incase anyone cares.

19 minutes ago, Isnigu said:

Metal keys were 70, wooden keys 80. Deckboxes werent delivered so they removed the option from the prize wall. Only have my phone here so cant really upload/host stuff. Table was 4000 shards incase anyone cares.

Thanks for the update! Much appreciated. Those metal keys look amazing. I changed my mind and I think I need them now.

Yeah the metal keys look amazing. Got those and the streamer mat from my winnings so far. If i win some more the untamed mat is coming home for the wife aswell.

The only thing i didnt really like were the wooden keys and tokens, but to each his own.