Kieransi

Unpopular Opinion Thread

13 minutes ago, FlyingAnchors said:

Strain is a bland mechanic and adds unesssary complexity to the game.

Completely agreed. I don’t think it really adds anything good to the game just another cost to keep track of. A different cost that exists already would have been fine.

I’m going to add the unpopular opinion that the “new” factions don’t need to catch up, and we can still have old factions getting new ship types for new cards and new chassis while they get onboarded with their ships. Otherwise you end up with a player like me who shows up to play but isn’t really supporting the game store because I’m not buying any ships.... because I already have the ones they are rereleasing for my factions.

Seven different factions suck

Before i could buy an iffy ship like 1st edition quadjumper and mess around with it in scum faction and determine if I want to buy more or not and just keep it for some dumb casual games, etc. Now, to test one ship I gotta buy into the entire faction. UGH. I like the Sith infiltrator, but not sure if I want to buy into the entire separatist faction.

Edited by wurms

8 minutes ago, Do I need a Username said:

Aces, Generics, and Mid-Int generics are costed fine relative to each other, including Lulo and the Black Squadron Scout.

Somebody is sniffing exhaust fumes!

I have one, I4 named pilots on odd flying ships are generally very fun, and Seventh Sister is secretly one of the best Imperial pilots.

Edited by millertime059

24 minutes ago, millertime059 said:

and Seventh Sister is secretly one of the best Imperial pilots.

I am attempting to turn this into a popular opinion at the moment. Sister's going into most of my lists, if I'm not flying Vader.