TwitchyBait

Double Horseman value?

Posted (edited)

Got a deck in sealed tonight with two copies of every horsemen, deck name “Madam Bonemaster Rosen”.

Considering selling it on eBay, not sure what the value was but was told some insane things about other decks with this combo that sold online. Thoughts?

Edit: Screw it, posting it. Saw one went for over a grand worst case it gets no bids and I enjoy having something insanely rare.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Keyforge-Double-Four-Horseman-Deck-Sealed-FFG-4-Horsemen-rare-/283402665037

Edited by TwitchyBait

24 minutes ago, Deuzerre said:

MH, purifying wave with plague is neat, but your Dis really is meh and the aember generation is trash

Yeah not a lot but establishes a very strong board presence that’s hard to get rid of thanks to the witches and world tree even if both deaths are gone. That cleansing wave can do some serious work to with pestilance. More selling it because of how rare it is not so much for how competative.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Simplegarak said:

Aw man, all those ways to forge a key on turn and no aember generation... 😩

Cleansing wave + reaping made 21 in a single turn so that’s really all it takes. Once you start getting the horsemen out your board presence is tough to control because with three witches of the eye, world tree, and hysteria getting death back in your hand is laughably easy and once he’s back you get all your other horsemen back in play. So it starts slow but once it builds momentum it’s hard to control. Would have been nice to have more generation like getting rid of dis for say logos but fun none the less if far from perfect

Anywho got offers for 800 so far and climbing so doesn’t really matter lol

Edited by TwitchyBait

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, loup167 said:

Take the money before they realize the only  amber control cards of the deck are 2 Shooler

It collectors bidding on it, **** even the other decks like this that sold for thousands weren’t good enough to justify that kind of price. It’s the rarity that’s the selling point. That said a bidding war has already started on it and it’s still got 5 days left so now it’s up to fate *shrug*

Edited by TwitchyBait

2 hours ago, TwitchyBait said:

It collectors bidding on it, **** even the other decks like this that sold for thousands weren’t good enough to justify that kind of price. It’s the rarity that’s the selling point. That said a bidding war has already started on it and it’s still got 5 days left so now it’s up to fate *shrug*

Good luck! My horseman deck was so bad I just traded it on here. They're interesting, but I think overvalued. A good maverick has far more potential than most anything else I've seen.

59 minutes ago, Simplegarak said:

Good luck! My horseman deck was so bad I just traded it on here. They're interesting, but I think overvalued. A good maverick has far more potential than most anything else I've seen.

I agree it’s just the presence of two sets that make it valuable do to how rare that is

I hope you make a lot of money, but that thing isn't winning any tournaments.  I don't get the 'collectability' of a rare deck at all, but hey a fool and his money are soon parted.  I'd sell that thing fast as possible.

3 minutes ago, dpuck1998 said:

I hope you make a lot of money, but that thing isn't winning any tournaments.  I don't get the 'collectability' of a rare deck at all, but hey a fool and his money are soon parted.  I'd sell that thing fast as possible.

Yeah. Did ok in sealed but that’s largely do to randomness.

And yeah I don’t get collecting decks that don’t perform either but hey if it makes someone else happy I’ll gladly sell it to them haha. Offers where decent. Held out for bidding and currently it’s at $507 with 5 days left 

Ha! I was talking about Ebay craziness with a coworker this morning, and I was telling him the basics about Keyforge and how some of the card combos cause the deck to sell for crazy amounts. Then I went onto ebay and searched "keyforge double horsemen" and showed him the first example I found. I thought the name looked familiar and it wasn't until I came back to this thread just now that I realized I had found your deck. It does look like a fun deck. Not $500+ fun but that's just me.

I can't believe people would spend that much for a deck, but kudos for being able to make some money. Who wants to be the person showing up at a keyforge tourney saying "I spent $500 on this deck." I guess if that's what you want to do and you're not trading equity on your mortgage to do it then by all means enjoy. You best win that tourney though, or I may have to do some friendly ribbing. ;) 

2 hours ago, TheSpitfired said:

Ha! I was talking about Ebay craziness with a coworker this morning, and I was telling him the basics about Keyforge and how some of the card combos cause the deck to sell for crazy amounts. Then I went onto ebay and searched "keyforge double horsemen" and showed him the first example I found. I thought the name looked familiar and it wasn't until I came back to this thread just now that I realized I had found your deck. It does look like a fun deck. Not $500+ fun but that's just me.

I can't believe people would spend that much for a deck, but kudos for being able to make some money. Who wants to be the person showing up at a keyforge tourney saying "I spent $500 on this deck." I guess if that's what you want to do and you're not trading equity on your mortgage to do it then by all means enjoy. You best win that tourney though, or I may have to do some friendly ribbing. ;) 

Yep I don’t get it either but if they have the expendable income to buy it I’m happy to let it go haha. It’s went from 200 to 568 since yesterday morning, still has a little over 4 days left on the auction super excited to see what those last minute bids bring in. Then I’ll have plenty to go hunt for a fun replacement deck.

2 hours ago, TwitchyBait said:

Yeah 1275 no last minute bids. Extatic didn’t think I’d get more than 600. Mostly going towards what I had already saved to treat my fiancée and her daughter to disneyworld.

If you need help, I'm a certified Disney Travel Agent!  No cost to you and lots of expertise.

2 hours ago, dpuck1998 said:

If you need help, I'm a certified Disney Travel Agent!  No cost to you and lots of expertise.

Oh that would be awesome. Yeah she’s going to figure out when the kiddo will be off and restarting school, then I’d be more than happy to contact you, thanks :D