Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

LEGO Episode IX Releases (and what we will probably get as well)

3 minutes ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

For all we know the Resistance is THAT desperate for ships they are using ships all the way from the Clone wars or it could be a newer varient they may be receiving from sponsors.

Well they are short on ships! I wouldent be supriced if they used whatever they can get their hands on, And we dont know for a fact what ships the new republic used, Perhaps there are just like you said, newer vertions of the Y wing, Or other ships aswell. We will see in due time i guess. Do anyone know when we get a trailer? 

The star wars Recistance show will end soon. The last episode that aird is djruing the day before the force awakens right?  I need to theory craft of obscure , badly taken pictures of frames from that trailer now! SNOOOKEEE

3 hours ago, Captain Lackwit said:

How is that lazy story telling? Is that just the go-to phrase now? "This french toast is lazy storytelling."

The entire sequel trilogy has been lazy story telling.  Why stop now?

As for these "leaks", none of them are exactly original, are they?  They even say it themselves in the post.  "ANOTHER Falcon?"

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, FTS Gecko said:

The entire sequel trilogy has been lazy story telling.  Why stop now?

As for these "leaks", none of them are exactly original, are they?  They even say it themselves in the post.  "ANOTHER Falcon?"

*sniff Sniff* Smells like spoiled storytelling at this point. George Prepared the story back the in the day, cooked it up nice and hot to Return of the Jedi, let it cool off really nice and let fans nibble on it with some side dish EU, George brought out a little desert with the prequels, it didnt 100% go with the meal, but it was still edible, then walked away, where we nibbled every now and then before moving on, then disney found the remains, found the smell appetizing but didnt know what to do with it, and scrapped it all into the garbage can. Years later, they go and pick some of it out to scrap on to plates to serve to people, maybe with a tad bit of seasoning, but it doesnt change the fact that its spoiled. 

Edited by Zeoinx

It was rehashed, it was rushed, it was a wasted opportunity.

Different studios, I know, but compare what Did EY has done with the Marvel franchise to what they've done with Star Wars.  It's like night and day.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, FTS Gecko said:

It was rehashed, it was rushed, it was a wasted opportunity.

Different studios, I know, but compare what Did EY has done with the Marvel franchise to what they've done with Star Wars.  It's like night and day.

Yup, they thought SW was automatic money, basically crashed a franchise in record time. 

Edited by Dwing

1 minute ago, svelok said:

I'm glad we've taken this thread about potential new releases for the game and used it to argue about the movies instead

You know how it goes. Star Wars fans create patently untrue narratives because they TRY to be unhappy at absolutely all times.

Nothing is good enough for them but the rose tinted memories of their childhood. It must really suck not being able to enjoy anything past age ten.

Well, at least all the new versions go into different factions now.  Don't have to worry about making an FO bomber too different from the OG Bomber.  Ditto for Resistance Y-wing.  

I'm pretty unconvinced until I see some pics anyway.

The FO interceptor from Resistance looks pretty sweet.

3 minutes ago, gamblertuba said:

Well, at least all the new versions go into different factions now.  Don't have to worry about making an FO bomber too different from the OG Bomber.  Ditto for Resistance Y-wing.  

I'm pretty unconvinced until I see some pics anyway.

The FO interceptor from Resistance looks pretty sweet.

It does. I'm just hoping the Resistance Y-Wing looks something like ECHenry's gorgeous creation... Just, hope they don't fractalsponge the guy.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, IronOx said:

Why is the resistance getting a Y-wing? I mean, I know why it's happening, but that's just lazy story telling

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Let me explain:

1. By law, all factions interested in the continuation or restoration of the Republic must have a y-wing 

2. By law, everything that Resistance uses must be a revamp of an old design. Same for the FO. Everyone knows that it's not the character interactions and world building that makes Star Wars what it is, but red blasts coming from X Wings and green blasts coming from TIE Fighters.

I guess we all feel stupid for our FO  TIE bomber paintjob now.

*Don't @ me. Look over there! ARC 170s, Infiltrators, and Delta 7s on the horizon!

Edited by player3010587

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Captain Lackwit said:

ARE YOU PEOPLE BLIND

Deploy the garrison!!! 😆

Ok, Krennic jokes aside....

Assuming this is legitimate (and it probably is - as others have said it’s bland enough to absolutely be true), I somewhat hope the First Order bomber, in their “bigger and more guns” fashion, is more in line with the Tie Punisher than the OT bomber. It gives the FO a medium base, and it seems consistent with the faction. Mainly, I’m looking at the boost -> linked target lock as something that would be highly desirable in an missile/torp platform.

Edited by ScummyRebel

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Captain Lackwit said:

laughing
my
off

Crashed a franchise? Star Wars is doing INCREDIBLY well financially. International tickets and blu-ray made TLJ worth half the buying cost for The Star Wars IP!

You people are crazy. The financial success of Star Wars is absolutely off the charts. They're able to fund several TV shows at a time, several movies at a time, license new toys and content all the time, are actually building a park that takes up a CRAPLOAD of space, a veritable money printer in and of itself- one of the most ambitious projects ever undertaken at Disneyland...

BUT NAH

CRASHED DEAD FRANCHISE V BAD P DED

You guys are a riot. TFA was successful, R1 was successful, Rebels is now regarded as pretty friggin' good, SOLO did make money back, which given the dev ****, is impressive, The Mandalorian will probably do quite well, Resistance is getting better and better, and if we really wanna' talk bank, EA's mobile games have made just... LOADS. Of money.

BUT NAH

STAR WARS A DEAD

EDIT: NOT TO MENTION, YOU ARE LITERALLY ON A FORUM

WHERE A SECOND EDITION

WITH HIGHER PRODUCTION VALUES THAT ALLOW ARTICULATED PIECES AND BETTER PAINTJOBS

IS NOT EVEN A YEAR OLD

AND NEARLY AT ITS FOURTH WAVE

ARE YOU PEOPLE BLIND XD

Calm your ****. The park was planned years ago, together with ep7. Off course they are not scrapping that.

SW toys are tanking big time. 

Outside grown up SW fans, I have seen or heard zero hype for any of the SW shows from actual kids. 

Finally the succes of x-wing the game, has nothing to do with ep 7 or 8, or how poorly Disney has handeled its new property. No SW did not go away overnight, but as other has mentioned, the love and craftmanship that was applied to the Marvel universe, was not used here, before they rushed into an aimless new trilogy. Further more, the cancellation of seceral SW movies should tell you Disney is on a correction course. Keep mocking people who has a different opinion than you, it only makes you look like a fool. 

Edited by Dwing

3 hours ago, Captain Lackwit said:

laughing
my
off

Crashed a franchise? Star Wars is doing INCREDIBLY well financially. International tickets and blu-ray made TLJ worth half the buying cost for The Star Wars IP!

You people are crazy. The financial success of Star Wars is absolutely off the charts. They're able to fund several TV shows at a time, several movies at a time, license new toys and content all the time, are actually building a park that takes up a CRAPLOAD of space, a veritable money printer in and of itself- one of the most ambitious projects ever undertaken at Disneyland...

BUT NAH

CRASHED DEAD FRANCHISE V BAD P DED

You guys are a riot. TFA was successful, R1 was successful, Rebels is now regarded as pretty friggin' good, SOLO did make money back, which given the dev ****, is impressive, The Mandalorian will probably do quite well, Resistance is getting better and better, and if we really wanna' talk bank, EA's mobile games have made just... LOADS. Of money.

BUT NAH

STAR WARS A DEAD

EDIT: NOT TO MENTION, YOU ARE LITERALLY ON A FORUM

WHERE A SECOND EDITION

WITH HIGHER PRODUCTION VALUES THAT ALLOW ARTICULATED PIECES AND BETTER PAINTJOBS

IS NOT EVEN A YEAR OLD

AND NEARLY AT ITS FOURTH WAVE

ARE YOU PEOPLE BLIND XD

Thank you so much for this