drail14me

Please delete. Wrong forum.

I’m getting organized for a game tonight and can’t find a Squadron Disk for Biggs? 

Ive checked my Corellian Conflict box to see if I’d missed it but no luck. Also can’t find a photo of one online. Is there one? 

Edited by drail14me

34 minutes ago, BojambaMcMamba said:

Pretty sure FFG forum etiquette dictates we do the exact opposite of ignoring this and also post X-wing questions on all of the other forums.

No no no.  FFG forum etiquette specifically dictates that we continue boosting this thread to the top of the first page with continued witticisms and melodramatic responses for *at least* another week, while denying the existence of any other game produced by FFG or indeed any other game company, anywhere, ever.  

9 hours ago, drail14me said:

I’m getting organized for a game tonight and can’t find a Squadron Disk for Biggs? 

Ive checked my Corellian Conflict box to see if I’d missed it but no luck. Also can’t find a photo of one online. Is there one? 

Being a former Armada player you have my sympathy, did you flip all of your x-wing bases over to make sure it wasn't upside down?

PS:  come play x-wing, we have cookies!

2 minutes ago, outerrimrebel said:

Being a former Armada player you have my sympathy, did you flip all of your x-wing bases over to make sure it wasn't upside down?

The Corellian Conflict bases have the same pilot on either side.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, outerrimrebel said:

I'd actually put the Corellian disks in my box with all my tokens and forgot about it. When it was pointed out that I posted on the wrong forum, I posted in the Armada group. Someone posted a pic of Biggs and that reminded me of where I'd "stored it for safe keeping".

Interesting X-Wing tidbit. Our local game group met tonight. One guy showed up to play Armada and one showed up for X-wing. I wanted to play both so we set Armada up on one table and x-wing on the other. I played both games at the same time. It was a blast but took over 3 hours. Won the Armada and lost the X-Wing!

Edited by drail14me

14 hours ago, drail14me said:

Did you let it get too close to your Darth Vader token? Because...

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, irdonny said:

I think this is a right place and right time to voice my controversial opinion...

...FFG did not put enough shields in the starter box or conversion kits.

Agreed.  Sure I can use some of my nearly 300 1.0 shield tokens but they are not Red on the back.  Very annoying.

2 hours ago, pickirk01 said:

Agreed.  Sure I can use some of my nearly 300 1.0 shield tokens but they are not Red on the back.  Very annoying.

1st world problems...

20 minutes ago, XPav said:

If you equip the "red sharpie" upgrade you can use old shield tokens.

This.

Unless you have no regen ability, then what's the flipping point?

1 hour ago, clanofwolves said:

1st world problems...

This.

Unless you have no regen ability, then what's the flipping point?

Well it saves you from having to move the tokens to somewhere else!  Efficiency!   No worry about whether it's active or not!

First world problems demand first world solutions.

2 hours ago, XPav said:

Well it saves you from having to move the tokens to somewhere else!  Efficiency!   No worry about whether it's active or not!

First world problems demand first world solutions.

I heard this problem will be solved in the upcoming corellian conflict expansion. 

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:51 PM, Kleeg005 said:

No no no.  FFG forum etiquette specifically dictates that we continue boosting this thread to the top of the first page with continued witticisms and melodramatic responses for *at least* another week, while denying the existence of any other game produced by FFG or indeed any other game company, anywhere, ever.  

It used to be we linked all the other "wrong forum" threads in this thread and then link this thread into all the wrong forum threads.

1 hour ago, Marinealver said:

It used to be we linked all the other "wrong forum" threads in this thread and then link this thread into all the wrong forum threads.

Wait, wasn't that errata'd when we all went over to Second Edition?

23 hours ago, drail14me said:

I'd actually put the Corellian disks in my box with all my tokens and forgot about it. When it was pointed out that I posted on the wrong forum, I posted in the Armada group. Someone posted a pic of Biggs and that reminded me of where I'd "stored it for safe keeping".

Interesting X-Wing tidbit. Our local game group met tonight. One guy showed up to play Armada and one showed up for X-wing. I wanted to play both so we set Armada up on one table and x-wing on the other. I played both games at the same time. It was a blast but took over 3 hours. Won the Armada and lost the X-Wing!

That sounds like an interesting night.

I did have the crazy idea one night of using Armada squadrons with X-wing pilots, upgrades and dials.  Each stand would represent a squadron like in Armada.  Never got to try it out though.