hothorbust

We talk about our AdeptiCon streaming and continue our conversation on game burnout on this weeks episode!

i'm wouldn't say i'm suffering from burnout, mainly boredom. I play Imperials and right now they are simply so dull to play. The Rebels have more flexibility in army building in almost every category from Commanders to troops and so on.They have the least amount of non playable units(T-47). The Empire should crush the Rebels in numbers and we can't even equal their number of activations unless with bring the lack luster Veers who is much worst than Leia :(

On 2/28/2019 at 9:47 PM, Darth evil said:

i'm wouldn't say i'm suffering from burnout, mainly boredom. I play Imperials and right now they are simply so dull to play. The Rebels have more flexibility in army building in almost every category from Commanders to troops and so on.They have the least amount of non playable units(T-47). The Empire should crush the Rebels in numbers and we can't even equal their number of activations unless with bring the lack luster Veers who is much worst than Leia :(

It's funny because a lot of people are complaining that Rebels are worse than Imperials right now.

Awesome that you will be filming at Adepticon. Shame it means you can’t play though.

Looking forward to being there - and would love to be on the stream so the world can see me playing badly with Vader :-). 

On 3/1/2019 at 12:47 AM, Darth evil said:

i'm wouldn't say i'm suffering from burnout, mainly boredom.

Me too. The selection of models is pretty dull at this juncture. Too much visual overlap between too many units, yet too many gaps in too many potentially themed collections. I get that it's only been a year but there's enough SKU's out to fill those gaps or have wondrous variety. They just chose not to. I'm getting distracted by other aisles in the gaming store these days.