Sign in to follow this  
Suermel

Does Interdictor affect DC´s ?

Hey Guys, 

just build a double victory / Interdictor List. 

Of course my Vic´'s get Disposable Capacitors. Do my Interdictor Title affect Upgrades aswell, that need to be dicarded after use and there ensures, that i can use DC's in multiple rounds ?

Coudn't find anything in the Rules..

Thanks for your Help.

Hmm, there's a couple things here:

You mention VSDs getting D-Caps, then talk about the Interdictor title. I'm assuming you mean that you're also putting D-Caps on your Interdictor Cruiser as well as the title only applies to upgrades on the Interdictor itself?

Second thing is, no, the Interdictor title doesn't let you re-gain a discarded upgrade. It only lets you un-exhaust one of your exhausted upgrades that's still equiped. These would be things like Targeting Scramblers or Captain Brunson that you'd exhaust at one point in your turn, then would later in the round use the Interdictor title on them to get a second use in the same turn. 

Hope that helps out!

5 hours ago, Suermel said:

Hey, 

ahhh i misread the Interdictor Title.. thought i can ready cards on other ships aswell. Thanks vor the help !

Certainly you can only ready cards on Interdictor itself... but, the trigger for doing so can be ANY ship activation - even an enemy one, te enabling your defensive measures before it shoots you.

6 hours ago, Suermel said:

Hey Guys, 

just build a double victory / Interdictor List. 

Of course my Vic´'s get Disposable Capacitors. Do my Interdictor Title affect Upgrades aswell, that need to be dicarded after use and there ensures, that i can use DC's in multiple rounds ? 

Coudn't find anything in the Rules..

Thanks for your Help.

Just to be clear, discarded upgrades can not be subsequently readied. Readying is something you do to an exhausted card or token. There is no mechanism to ready an upgrade that has been discarded. In fact, I don't believe there is any mechanism to change an upgrade from "discarded" to some other state.

So if you put the Disposable Capacitors upgrade on your Interdictor (with Interdictor title), DCaps will be discarded upon use and that is it. You can't get them back even through use of the Interdictor title since it only affects exhausted upgrades, not discarded upgrades.