Sign in to follow this  
Zeoinx

Squadron Reprints! Video Included

On 3/8/2019 at 6:47 PM, Bertie Wooster said:

Things are constantly changing on FFG's website. Earlier today, both Rebel packs were available, both Imperial packs out of stock. Now Rebel I packs out of stock, Imperial I packs available.

FFG doesnt have a clue weather they are coming or going.

16 minutes ago, Ardaedhel said:

Don't you still not even own a core set?

This better be a Diablo Immortal reference joke....

And if not, I dont have a core set because I currently have ZERO players to play with or against. I am not justifying a 89 - 100 dollar purchase until I have a use for it.  My local gamestore does not have any indication to get armada.

23 minutes ago, Zeoinx said:

I dont have a core set because I currently have ZERO players to play with or against. I am not justifying a 89 - 100 dollar purchase until I have a use for it.  My local gamestore does not have any indication to get armada.

Good point.  With an attitude like that, I wouldn't support you either if I owned your FLGS.

What are you even doing here?  Who invests the time to frequent the forums of a game they don't play?  Like, I don't use an iPhone, but I also don't hop on /r/apple in my free time just to **** all over them.

5 hours ago, Zeoinx said:

And if not, I dont have a core set because I currently have ZERO players to play with or against. I am not justifying a 89 - 100 dollar purchase until I have a use for it.  My local gamestore does not have any indication to get armada.

Personally, I think this is an excellent opportunity to build up a community from scratch. Buy a Core Set for $79.96 on Amazon right now (as you stated, your FLGS doesn’t carry it) and start running Learn to Play demos at your FLGS or for your friends to get more people into it. Since it is such a great game (and a Star Wars one at that!), you’ll be amazed at how many people will be willing to give it a chance.

On 3/6/2019 at 9:07 PM, LostFleet said:

Did anyone received the squadrons yet? I was wondering if there were any changes to the cards? ( like faq erratas)

Had mine received in January (Germany-based plastic ship pusher here).