Sign in to follow this  
Andyf1702

Saw's Renegades

I have a rebel conversion kit and I would like a U Wing.

Is it worth paying extra for the 'Saw's Renegades' expansion or just get a U-Wing expansion.

I do not need the extra X-Wing, but I believe there are cards in the 'Saw's Renegades' expansion that are not in the rebel conversion kit.

28 minutes ago, Andyf1702 said:

I do not need the extra X-Wing, but I believe there are cards in the 'Saw's Renegades' expansion that are not in the rebel conversion kit.

I ended up selling the X-Wing because I wasn’t fond of the paint scheme and another local loved it. There are ways of dealing with extra miniatures. Absolutely get Saw's.

It's just my preference, but I prefer using U-Wings over the HWks... plus, ya know, hyperspace legalities also help >_> They're a solid platform, though I normally keep a Tactical Officer stapled to the ship. Also, using Leia crew, being able to do a white stop maneuver is absolutely hilarious :D Last night, I did a white stop, coordinated a boost to an X-Wing which got it in range of a TIE Defender who bumped the U-Wing... nothing is more satisfying than unloading a fully modified Advanced proton torpedo show into a token-less TIE Defender and just DELETING IT from the game... then my dice went cold and I lost the match BUT STILL...

2 minutes ago, Pa Weasley said:

For what it's worth, the only X-Wing that can make use of juke is in the Renegades pack which is just all kinds of fun with a U-Wing tossing it focus tokens. 

🤨 May I introduce you to Jyn?

Just need the Token to trigger Juke.

•Jyn Erso