Sign in to follow this  
Bitterman

Product SWI37?

I believe it was Jar Jar Binks. With the following rules:

Rebel figure of -3points and 5 Health: a non-combatant model that couldn't be targeted by the enemy - had the ability called "Me sir in deep doo doo!"  every activation the white defence dice is rolled, on a blank result suffer 1 damage, on a dodge result, the nearest Imperial model (regardless of LOS) would suffer 1 Damage. when defeated, worth 0 points to the opponent.

I am 100% sure of this.

It's possible 37 could have been a skirmish map they decided not to produce because it was too close to leaving rotation when the mat would have come out. I assume this because 38 is a mat. 

On the other hand maybe it's a hint of a second edition core box being developed...  😄

It's not another expansion because they would have reserved more spaces for the figure packs. 

It was the Star Wars Holiday Special-Expansion I've hinted at here and there. Before it could go to the printer, though, some hardcore special ops George Lucas hired with his Disney-money destroyed all files and prototypes. It had some amazing new game mechanics which would have rocked the meta to it's core. I know this, because I've playtested that stuff, and I can't say any more because if I do, I'll get to know those special ops personally…

Edited by Fourtytwo