D351

Chainbound Open Play

I've tried writing an email to FFG about this, but that can take a while to hear back from. I'm trying to figure out: is there actually such a thing as chainbound open play (as in getting/using chains in the database in an open play event), and if so, how does one do it in GEM? I do not have access to the information retailers have access to, but am trying to essentially talk my retailer through the process. We think we've figured out how to make it work for tournaments (finally), but have no idea how to do this for open play. I've been told elsewhere to access the Retailer FAQ, but I don't have access to that. I just want to get our events functioning the way they should without trying to convince someone else to make it work/look it up.

All Chainbound events are Swiss tournaments. 

Each KeyForge ChainBound event is run as a Swiss-style tournament of three or four rounds, depending on the number of players. Qualified retailers can run one of these events each week, and you gain one Æmbershard for participating, plus one Æmbershard per game you win.

SOURCE:  https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2019/1/22/power-up/