Sign in to follow this  
GM Hooly

THE DICE POOL PODCAST - Shadow of the Beanstalk Q&A

In a soon to be announced Episode in the  coming weeks, we will be interviewing the man himself, RPG Manager for FFG and Lead Developer, Sam Gregor-Stewart, about Android: Shadows of the Beanstalk. So if you have any comments, queries, and/or questions (definitely ask those questions) about this AMAZING product, post them here or send us an email to info@thedicepoolpodcast.com

Questions will be due by Sunday the 3rd March 2019. So get them in quick.

Question: when you run a game using the setting, what's the year/date you use as present day?

One thing is to talk about a given setting, another one is to be a part of it in game, as a player character, and I feel that the players deserve that information.

Was wondering about the design choice of givin naturals 120 starting xp vs the normal "human" archtype of 110. I realize archtypes not always have to balance across setting aslong as they do within the setting and the archtypes in sotb are certainly All interesting and apealing. Did you feel the general starting xp was to low? 

PDF purchased, now I can do questions.

I'm a bit of a vehicle maniac,... so my first thing to do has been to compare the Space Superiority Fighter with an X-Wing. While stats are really comparable, weapons are clearly on a different range. Genesys based space fighter weapons deal much less damage. While all other equipment is comparable, even armors, vehicle damage is significantly lower.

Has this something to do with vehicle combat re-balance ??