Sign in to follow this  
Deuzerre

Speed Sigil, a welcome cange of pace.

I have a deck that's... Ok, but includes speed sigil. And I ahve to say it's probably the best deck i have. not in terms of performance (it's just above average) but in terms of fun factor.

The thing is, speed sigil really changes the pace of matches. It makes them a lot more swingy,makes synergies work a lot better, and more importantly than anything.... Forces you to think even MORE on how you're going to play it.

For example, let's say I have in my hand both a faygin and an aspic. WHich one will I play first, faygin to get +2 (1 from reap and 1 from the orphan stealing) or will I drop the aspic first to try and kill that pesky bastion?

It's an excellent card which is both a blessing and a curse, but in all honesty makes the game a lot more tactical.

Praised be the sigil.

I love Speed Sigil. I’m probably biased though, because I have it in a deck that’s not only really good with it, but is also the first deck I ever owned. In fact, there’s two of them in the deck. Of course they don’t stack, but it lets me get it out in the early game more consistently and doubles as backup if the first one gets destroyed. 

The deck is Brobnar, Shadows, & Untamed and has 24 creatures. It’s definitely still my favorite, and probably my strongest, deck to date. Anyone who’s interested in looking at the list, the name is The Warlady of Mermanse.

TLDR: Speed Sigil is lots of fun :)

I've got a couple decks with a speed sigil in them and like you said I love the way it opens up some combos and possibilities. Especially depending on what other factions are in it. I enjoy it with Mars especially, the deck I have has (Mars) creatures that come into play stunned, creatures that capture aember based on ready Mars creatures, there are just a lot of fun ways to open up their synergy and play with them when the sigil is out.

I also like the Evasion sigil, but that's a different thread. ;)