theBitterFig

Boba Fett? More like Boba F***-up.

Dude is so much of a screwup that it takes Darth F***ing Vader waving a finger in his face in order remember that he isn't supposed to disintegrate anyone on this mission.  How many times and how badly did he have to mess it up in the past that it's come to this?

I mean, Zuckuss and 4-LOM don't gotta be asked twice--they know how to handle their business.  Dengar knows where his towel is.

Boba Fett?  He's a dirtbag loser.

And I love him so much because of it.

1 hour ago, theBitterFig said:

Dude is so much of a screwup that it takes Darth F***ing Vader waving a finger in his face in order remember that he isn't supposed to disintegrate anyone on this mission.  How many times and how badly did he have to mess it up in the past that it's come to this?

I mean, Zuckuss and 4-LOM don't gotta be asked twice--they know how to handle their business.  Dengar knows where his towel is.

Boba Fett?  He's a dirtbag loser.

And I love him so much because of it.

First time watching "Empire?"

3 hours ago, theBitterFig said:

How many times and how badly did he have to mess it up in the past that it's come to this?

You are assuming it is a screw-up. Boba Fett could simply kill off his bounties to make it a lot easier and economical to transport them- you don't have to feed a head in a box. As long as the issuer of the bounty doesn't care whether the target is dead or alive, dead is easier.

4 hours ago, theBitterFig said:

There's a short story called "Added Muscle" published a couple of years ago. Fett's inner monologue:

"He’s still got a mad on over those Rebel spies I crisped on Coruscant. Idiots came came at me with ion disruptors. What, they thought I wouldn’t carry a weapon accelerator? Flash, boom, three tiny ash piles. Tried to collect and Lord ‘No Disintegrations!’ refused to pay without bodies. My word’s not good enough, apparently."

19 hours ago, Hiemfire said:

Mandalorians… The Ubermenchen of Star Wars. Even as a Scum player I would have no issue with them being erased from the lore. Permanently... 😒

You're going to really enjoy the new season of Clone Wars 😂

5 minutes ago, BVRCH said:

You're going to really enjoy the new season of Clone Wars 😂

🤨 I don't have cable and am not subbed to any of the streaming services. What they put in that cartoon really doesn't matter to me beyond what new ships pop up and what tech they present, which I can learn about via the wiki a couple months down the road... The existence of the Mandalorians to me is nothing more than a pervasive and lazy sub plot thread that should have never happened.

1 minute ago, Hiemfire said:

🤨 I don't have cable and am not subbed to any of the streaming services. What they put in that cartoon really doesn't matter to me beyond what new ships pop up and what tech they present, which I can learn about via the wiki a couple months down the road... The existence of the Mandalorians to me is nothing more than a pervasive and lazy sub plot thread that should have never happened.

As a huge Mandalorian fan, I'm going to say; you are entitled to your opinion 😄

8 hours ago, StriderZessei said:

New canon suggests Boba was the one who incinerated Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru.

Why, just why have key characters in Star Wars be at every single place? This is soo stupid, and often quite far-fetched as to how character A even had a reason and possibility to be there. Makes SW also feel like it plays in a village of a hundred people, where every one is connected, and not a universe with xx-illions of sentient beings distributed over so many, many starsystems.

Why not leave it as "the faceless machinery of the Empire has done it".

Leaves also the possibility open to later come with a story about the Stormtrooper officer who gave the order, where (s)he came from and where (s)he ended.