Sign in to follow this  
eris359

Worlds side event

I haven't seen any update on what this actually is. Have I missed it or have FFG just not announced anything about it yet?
Would be useful to know what the actual premise of it is, especially for those of us coming from further away, making it impratical to build a fleet on the day.

Adepticon site says:

03/31/19
Star Wars: Armada Team Game

Day: Sunday | Start Time: 10:00 AM | End Time: 2:00 PM | Game System: Star Wars: Armada | Event Type: Tournament | Age Requirements: Mature (16+) | Experience Required: Some | Total Capacity: 40 | Remaining Capacity: 18 | Cost: 20

One 180-minute round.

Team Event: This Team Event requires two players to form a single team. Only the Team Captain is required to purchase this event ticket. The team registration fee covers all players on a team. All team members are required to purchase an AdeptiCon Badge.

1 hour ago, eris359 said:

I haven't seen any update on what this actually is. Have I missed it or have FFG just not announced anything about it yet?
Would be useful to know what the actual premise of it is, especially for those of us coming from further away, making it impratical to build a fleet on the day.

Adepticon site says:

03/31/19
Star Wars: Armada Team Game

Day: Sunday | Start Time: 10:00 AM | End Time: 2:00 PM | Game System: Star Wars: Armada | Event Type: Tournament | Age Requirements: Mature (16+) | Experience Required: Some | Total Capacity: 40 | Remaining Capacity: 18 | Cost: 20

One 180-minute round.

Team Event: This Team Event requires two players to form a single team. Only the Team Captain is required to purchase this event ticket. The team registration fee covers all players on a team. All team members are required to purchase an AdeptiCon Badge.

I would guess the premise is the same as the previous years...

...  do something crazy and throw more dice when you normally wouldn't have a chance to.   I'd check up some threads on previous years Worlds team games and go from there...  Essentially, you can be pretty sure to take the sector fleet rules, and amend them so each player has 300 Points...  I think that's a pretty good comparison to last year.