Sign in to follow this  
mewmartigan

holy cow are reprints going quick

I got a restock notification from Miniature Market around 6pm EST.  9pm EST now and Treason of Saruman/Land of Shadow have gone in 3 hours from 20+ in stock to under 5! Mountain of Fire went from 20+ to gone.

Also, any idea on what is going on with the Dream Chaser cycle? It isn't even listed anywhere on the "upcoming" page and it wasn't part of the restock. I only need The Thing in the Depths and Temple of the Deceived to complete my collection.

Edited by mewmartigan

13 hours ago, mewmartigan said:

Also, any idea on what is going on with the Dream Chaser cycle? It isn't even listed anywhere on the "upcoming" page and it wasn't part of the restock.

The upcoming page is woefully unreliable. I nearly always just check the product page to see if an item is in stock or not.

14 hours ago, mewmartigan said:

Also, any idea on what is going on with the Dream Chaser cycle? It isn't even listed anywhere on the "upcoming" page and it wasn't part of the restock. I only need The Thing in the Depths and Temple of the Deceived to complete my collection.

I believe there's been a twitter post (quoted in another thread somewhere) stating that they're reprinting it in Q2. In other words it's coming!

Well shoot I didn't even get an email notification. Anyone else find any other Mountain of Fire expansions anywhere? It's the only Saga I'm missing and currently starting to feel like Schwarzenegger in Jingle all the Way. Hahaha

Oh, I got the alert Tuesday night and by the time I read it they were sold out at Miniature Market. I'm with you. I hope I can at least get The Mountain of Fire if nothing else to finish of the saga expansions. Hopefully some other stores will get some in soon.

I was worried about missing out and just ordered it all from FFG instead. It costs more but I was tired of constantly checking (not trusting the in-stock notifications).

As far as I can tell, Coolstuffinc hasn't hasn't gotten the restock yet (assuming they're getting it and I didn't miss it), so I would watch them if you missed Miniature Market.

Edited by PickleTheHutt

I don't think it's time to panic yet: there're numerous on-line stores you can watch (Game Nerdz, 401 Games, Cool Stuff, On the Table Games, Game Kastle, Atomic Empire, Troll and Toad, … to say nothing of Amazon, eBay, etc.). And don't forget your FLGS--call them and ask them to order it for you!

Just received a newsletter from Cardhaus Games, and they have quite a few titles back in stock:

▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Nin-in-Eilph
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Redhorn Gate
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: Trouble in Tharbad
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Antlered Crown
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Treason of Saruman
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: Beneath the Sands
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Mountain of Fire
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Watcher in the Water
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Dunland Trap
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Three Trials
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Mûmakil
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: Race Across Harad
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: Foundations of Stone
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Hobbit: On the Doorstep
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Black Riders
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Land of Shadow
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: Shadow and Flame
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Hobbit: Over Hill and Under Hill
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: Celebrimbor's Secret
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The City of Corsairs
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Black Serpent
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: The Crossings of Poros
▪    The Lord of the Rings LCG: Roam Across Rhovanion

The tough part is with various saga/deluxe/adventure packs slowly being restocked, I'm trying to wait for that perfect moment to grab everything I wanted to get all in one big order as opposed to 3-5 smaller orders (which is where I would be at this point).

I foresee a lot of (failed) questing in the future!

16 hours ago, TheSpitfired said:

The tough part is with various saga/deluxe/adventure packs slowly being restocked, I'm trying to wait for that perfect moment to grab everything I wanted to get all in one big order as opposed to 3-5 smaller orders (which is where I would be at this point).

Hate to say it, but that may not be the best strategy to deal with the way FFG puts out LOTR LCG products.  Not if you're really wanting to get everything you're wanting.

12 hours ago, CaffeineAddict said:

Hmm...I think I still have a sealed mountain of fire and road darkens from when I accidentally ordered 2. Might stick them up on eBay at some point.

At three times retail, I assume?

On 2/28/2019 at 8:47 PM, Vermithrax said:

Looks like Miniature Market has more in stock.  I see Mountain of Fire and Land of Shadow there.

Phew glad I ordered one when you posted! Must have bought one of the last copies