I am new at that game and my friends and I are thinking of playing some multiplayer games. I discovered this forum and those rules. So I was asking my self if you have anymore update on that topic. 

Thank You !

Sad to see that we have no more updates on the official multiplayer mode...

Also new to the game, and would love to play this on a party of four.

Still hoping for some update. I guess either the idea is dead, or the official thing is near completion (as per standard FFG procedure (tm)).

I hope the final version will solve the "farming on the weak" issue... hopefully with roles à la GoT...

On 4/13/2019 at 3:10 AM, RafaelNN said:

What we do is one turn everyone can attack only thenperson to their right, the next one only the person to their left. But they can still get involved in other foghts with events and attachments.

My issue with that is that it mostly eliminates negociation from the game. Why would I help anybody unless there is a leader to fight? There is nothing to deal.

What if, as no player can declare more then one conflict of each type, no player should be target off more then one type of conflict per turn?

This way a Crane in a Crane x Crab x Lion game, would not have to defend 2x vs a Military smack from the other two. And Crab and Lion, knowing just one could attack a Crane (hypothetically weaker in Military) with Military, would still need to protect itself against a strong Militaty foe, this could make him hold back...

This is similar to a 'attack only to the left', but mantains the all vs all game. Not knowing who will attack who.

Dunno... New in the game, not tried multiplayer yet.

Sorry for any problem in english, its not my native language.