Pooleman

Leading The Way. Pathfinders article.

9 hours ago, buckero0 said:

I could go either way. Bodhi didn't have enough of a role that we need a character/operative for him, I don't really need a model even. Baze and Chirrut would be a cool "team" operative, but so would R2D2 and C3PO if there was a function for them in the game. I don't want them if they're useless.  I'd rather have more faceless grunts if that's the case. Cassian and K2 would make a great pair

I could see R2-D2 and C-3PO as a "commander attachment", similar to the warcaster/warlock attachments in Warmachine/Hordes. Plop them both on a base, give them reasonable (victim) stats, and have them provide some buff or ability to the commander they attach to, if within range 1.

3 hours ago, DFocke said:

I'd like to see Baze, Chirrut, and K2 as operatives, and Cassian as a commander. And then give Cassian the ability to take an extra operative as long as it is K2. Kind of like how the Emporer can take an extra unit of Guards, and Director Krennic can take an extra unit of Death Troopers. I'm not sure how to represent Bodhi. Perhaps as a pilot upgrade, or a command card for Cassian?

An objective, perhaps? 

Replace an objective marker with Bodhi, the defector.

The (rebel) player that brings Bodhi has a chance for an extra VP for bringing him to safety, while the opposing player gets (less) VP for killing him.

Somewhat of a counterpart to the bounty mechanic?

Really we need legion odds or impact X to tell us whether the close range config is worth spending a reconfigure on over the standard two whites with surge. Maybe you just add frag grenades and get on with life.

2 hours ago, Ophion said:

Really we need legion odds or impact X to tell us whether the close range config is worth spending a reconfigure on over the standard two whites with surge. Maybe you just add frag grenades and get on with life.

Depends on when you deploy and what you have them equipped with. If someone plops down a unit in their backfield. You seemingly could place your Pathfinders w/shortrange just ouside of range3, use recon intel to move within range 3. If it looks bad, pepper them with white and move out, if the situation looks good move in and blast them with red.

targeting scopes and duck and cover seem like great choices for these guys.  they seem super versatile, that ion will be sick once more vehicles are out

7 minutes ago, Zeph01 said:

targeting scopes and duck and cover seem like great choices for these guys.  they seem super versatile, that ion will be sick once more vehicles are out

This is how I plan to try them at first, rerolling 4 dices at long range might be effective not bad.

46 minutes ago, manoftomorrow010 said:

Neither unit shows up in the list builder for me, even after updating my collection, and verifying more than once that I put them in it.

Are you checking the "show unreleased" box?

We can just stick Bodhi in as a pilot. Precedent is there and I don’t feel like we need everybody in the game represented as a figure. Especially if there is a viable slot for them elsewhere. 

41 minutes ago, HelHound said:

We can just stick Bodhi in as a pilot. Precedent is there and I don’t feel like we need everybody in the game represented as a figure. Especially if there is a viable slot for them elsewhere. 

While they did this with Wedge, he really only sees action in the OT when he’s in the cockpit. 

Bodhi has just as much, if not more, screen time on the ground as opposed to at ship controls. I say make him a Personnel upgrade for Corps units that grants Infiltrate to represent his being the Rogue One pilot and a defector (so he may have inside intel on where to deploy troops for maximum efficiency).