Sign in to follow this  
drainsmith

New Character Sheets

Once again FFG gives us a character sheet that is less than spectacular. But I was ready this time and based on my work of creating the GenCon sheet, I was able to produce a high quality vector of the official sheet very quickly.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tyb4va2dpp6xph4/AACwY6fdLIJPwBbJ6-bUU1tLa?dl=0&lst=
Here you'll find all my character sheets, in addition to the Shadow of the Beanstalk ones. Currently three versions exist:

ShadowOfTheBeanstalk-Vector: The base vectorized high-quality character sheet

ShadowOfTheBeanstalk-Vector Fillable: A form fillable version of my vector sheet (thanks to @TheSapient)

ShadowOfTheBeanstalk PocketMod: A single page foldable fit-in-you-pocket version (check out https://pocketmod.com for more info)

38 minutes ago, drainsmith said:

LOL @TheSapient We already have a request for a form fillable PocketMod version from a Discord user.

Heh.  I'll see what I can do.  May take a few days.  BTW, some were experiencing a problem with the fillable character sheet.  Can you update your Dropbox?  Link

4 minutes ago, TheSapient said:

Heh.  I'll see what I can do.  May take a few days.  BTW, some were experiencing a problem with the fillable character sheet.  Can you update your Dropbox?  Link

Yeah, I don't expect you to rush that out. Whenever, if you even want to. Up to you.
Dropbox updated. Thanks.