drail14me

Where’s Aayla Secura??

She was more known to fly an Eta-2 in legends than a Delta 7 so she might very likely be a named pilot for that ship, however she might have competition with Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and Yoda eating up its four slots. I'm still waiting on Adi-Gallia for the Delta-7, come on FFG let me play out Jedi Starfighter! 

30 minutes ago, Animewarsdude said:

She was more known to fly an Eta-2 in legends than a Delta 7 so she might very likely be a named pilot for that ship, however she might have competition with Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and Yoda eating up its four slots. I'm still waiting on Adi-Gallia for the Delta-7, come on FFG let me play out Jedi Starfighter! 

Yeah, there are an unfortunate amount of Jedi that would be awesome to have in this game, to the point that it's unlikely they'll all make it.

I could see a few coming out as crew, as well? But again, those slots are likely to be filled in first and foremost with the main characters.

1 minute ago, SpiderMana said:

Yeah, there are an unfortunate amount of Jedi that would be awesome to have in this game, to the point that it's unlikely they'll all make it.

I could see a few coming out as crew, as well? But again, those slots are likely to be filled in first and foremost with the main characters.

With there being a large surplus of named characters there but there is always the chance that down the line they might release a squadron pack with additional Delta 7 and Eta-2 pilots. Though I wouldn't expect them to do that anytime soon. 

I wouldn't assume we'll see the standard named pilot limit when it comes to Jedi.  With it being canon rather than legends I think they'll want to include all the memorable named Jedi from Clone Wars and the films.

2 hours ago, Animewarsdude said:

With there being a large surplus of named characters there but there is always the chance that down the line they might release a squadron pack with additional Delta 7 and Eta-2 pilots. Though I wouldn't expect them to do that anytime soon. 

28 minutes ago, mazz0 said:

I wouldn't assume we'll see the standard named pilot limit when it comes to Jedi.  With it being canon rather than legends I think they'll want to include all the memorable named Jedi from Clone Wars and the films.

Agreed...ish.

I think the ETA-2 will certainly have two releases, in some way or another. Probably spread Anakin and Obi-wan out between the packs again, honestly I’d expect Mace and Yoda to both show up here, and then yeah 4 other Jedi between two expacs.

Relatively likely candidates to show up (not because ETA so much as just. Relatively popular Jedi. Idk who flies what enough to matter) IMO:

Aayla Secura

Kit Fisto

Ki-Adi Mundi

Adi Gallia

Shaak Ti

3 hours ago, mazz0 said:

1) won't it feel weird having a sleeve on one arm nd not the other?

Obviously it is to reflect the fact that her homeworld's dual nature, that one half is always faced to the sun and scorching hot and that the other half is always faced away and freezing cold. It is so very deep, she reflects her plant so very well, and as Lucas would say it rhymes~. (Joking)

1 hour ago, Captain Lackwit said:

But why is she your favorite?

What did she ever really do?

Can't speak for everyone, and she isn't my favorite but the bit from Battlefront 2's story always stuck out to me. The Felucia entry, 2:47 - 3:51. Of course that was back when the Clones knew of Order 66 and the other contingency orders instead of being controlled by implant chips to carry out Order 66. 

She also was a notable character in the Clone Wars comics in the run up to ROTS, usually with her and Quinlin Voss interacting. Lots of the Jedi characters were fleshed out through those comics. 

16 minutes ago, Animewarsdude said:

Can't speak for everyone, and she isn't my favorite but the bit from Battlefront 2's story always stuck out to me. The Felucia entry, 2:47 - 3:51. Of course that was back when the Clones knew of Order 66 and the other contingency orders instead of being controlled by implant chips to carry out Order 66. 

She also was a notable character in the Clone Wars comics in the run up to ROTS, usually with her and Quinlin Voss interacting. Lots of the Jedi characters were fleshed out through those comics. 

Ohhh, right. Never read those + them being legends turns into me just, being totally ignorant to it. Thanks for the enlightenment though. (Knew the BFII stuff)

3 minutes ago, Captain Lackwit said:

Ohhh, right. Never read those + them being legends turns into me just, being totally ignorant to it. Thanks for the enlightenment though. (Knew the BFII stuff)

Yea, I think so far as new canon stuff she is mostly a background character in Clone Wars, the CG one, with her getting I think one main focus episode/arc in season 1. So not tons on her in new canon aside from the french accent. 

1 hour ago, Force Majeure said:

Any sign of Kit Fisto or Ki-Adi-Mundi?

Nothing as far as them being pilots. I don't think Ki-Adi-Mundi was ever known to fly a ship so I'd suspect him to be a likely candidate as a crew card, maybe one dealing with wookies or the like. Couldn't help myself. Kit Fisto was known to fly a Delta 7, and is even seen flying one in Clone Wars so I figure he'd be on the short list if they were to add more pilots to that ship. 

These are the Clone Wars Jedi Starfighters:

Image result for delta 7 clone wars paint schemes

Of which the only ones not being released in Wave 3 are Kit Fisto and Adi Gallia. 

Based off of Wookiepedia, Jedi we know that flew either the Delta 7 or Eta 2, excluding the ones we already know in wave 3 are:

Delta 7: Adi-Gallia (Canon/Legends, Clone Wars/Jedi Starfighter), Jocasta Nu (Canon, Vader comics), Keelyvine Reus (Legends, Clone Wars CG comic), Kirak Infil'a (Canon, Vader comics), Kit Fisto (Canon/Legends, Clone Wars CG/Clone Wars 2D), and Yoda (Canon, Yoda comics)

Eta 2: Aayla Secura (Legends, Clone Wars comics), Akar Deshu (Canon, Dark Disciple), Mace Windu (Legends, Clone Wars 2D), Quinlan Voss (Canon, Dark Disciple) and Yoda (Canon, Battlefront 2 EA) Bonus - Jedi Mickey Mouse (Not Canon, Toy)

Edited by Animewarsdude

On 2/17/2019 at 10:36 AM, Crabbok said:

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but sadly we lost her back on Empire Day.   Clones had to put her down for treason.  

You mean with the rest of the Jedi that are being released in the game?

On 2/18/2019 at 6:02 PM, Animewarsdude said:

Wow they actually got Temuera Morrison to voice act.

It's so refreshing after being used to clones speaking Fake Australian.

On 2/17/2019 at 6:26 AM, drail14me said:

Kind of expected to see her somewhere in Wave 3-4? We need that beautiful blue Jedi!

From the official Star Wars Databank:

Aayla was killed, along with many other Jedi Generals, when her troops turned on her in reaction to Supreme Chancellor Palpatine’s broadcast of Order 66.