Sign in to follow this  
Cloaker

Hooray. Upsilons on sale at Amazon for 12 bucks.

1 hour ago, kempokid said:

lol it’s $11.00 now.

Anyone else wonder how many of these things they made? And free same day shipping??

Good gravy..... and now that the list is NOT the tournament boogieman it was two weeks ago (see Toronto) which was hillarious, they might have to drop these buggers to $7 or so (like the TIE Bomber or Quad Jumper) to unload the rest them; and better do it before they neuter Dormitz or Tavson, like the post-actual-meta-issue-nerfers at FFG tend to do, haha.

...now where's my tea?

Edited by clanofwolves

15 minutes ago, clanofwolves said:

and now that the list is NOT the tournament boogieman it was two weeks ago (see Toronto)

Not a Hyperspace event. Nobody flew it (probably because everyone would hate you). Not a refutation of its effect on Hyperspace.

3 hours ago, LagJanson said:

Dang it, I keep watching amazon.ca but the price never changes. You lucky buggers. I still don't own one!

Actually... would I even use it if I had one? Hmm...

It turned out to be $30CAD all in a few weeks back and it'll make great painting fodder. If it gets to $20 with shipping, I may just get a third. 

Pity none of the other ships are dropping in prices like this..  Today during my drive up to Cleveland to visit the ONLY NAVY Federal branch in the bloody state, i hit a store up in Mansfield and other than X and Y-wings, not one of their 1e ships were on sale..

On 2/26/2019 at 5:38 AM, Arttemis said:

I jumped. Got one of these and a Quadjumper for $18. That's crazy!

Me too! My first Quadjumper, which makes sense since I usually don't fly Scum. I'm hoping to amass enough First Order ships to run 600 points. We'll call it pre-epic for now 😁

5 hours ago, XPav said:

FFG is actually making money on Amazon and EBay arbitrage.   It's the ONLY thing that makes sense.

The stores selling them have already bought the stock from FFG, if anyone's making a loss, it's them.

And with 2nd edition reprints to come, it's not really all that surprising that these guys are finding it hard to shift surplus 1st edition content.