Sign in to follow this  
unfassbarnathan

Action EfficienT-70 - Blog on T-70s

8 hours ago, Tyhar7 said:

We've been running your sample list on for sometime.  If you've been playing it, would interested in your thoughts. 

It's a pretty sweet looking list, not surprised to hear of it already being out there with Resistance's limited options. Have already been pointed to this thread and it was a good read

10 hours ago, unfassbarnathan said:

It's a pretty sweet looking list, not surprised to hear of it already being out there with Resistance's limited options. Have already been pointed to this thread and it was a good read

"Resistance limited options"? 

Resistance seems to be most versatile and interesting faction in Hyperspace. So many valid options:

3 T70+ A-wing

3 T70

2T70 + A-wing 

Vennie Bastian A-wing 

Vennie 3x A-wing 

Rey Poe

Han Poe 

Vennie Rey

Poe + 3 A-wings

5 A-wings 

2xT70 + 3 A-wings

..... etc

Tons of VIABLE options. Bombs, ordnance, turrets, aces, swarms... whatever you like :)

Back on topic: I like the article, nothing new but gathered and served with grace. Thank you. 

30 minutes ago, Oldpara said:

Resistance seems to be most versatile and interesting faction in Hyperspace. So many valid options:

I guess I still have a first edition perspective of options, only 4 ships feels limited to me. They do have a number of really good pieces that can fit together in a variety of ways

Thanks for reading the blog!

4 hours ago, Oldpara said:

3 T70+ A-wing

3 T70

2T70 + A-wing 

Vennie Bastian A-wing 

Vennie 3x A-wing 

Rey Poe

Han Poe 

Vennie Rey

Poe + 3 A-wings

5 A-wings 

2xT70 + 3 A-wings

..... etc

Tons of VIABLE options. Bombs, ordnance, turrets, aces, swarms... whatever you like :)

Back on topic: I like the article, nothing new but gathered and served with grace. Thank you. 

And without buying tons of diferent ships.

Good breakdown of the T-70 pilots, pretty much matches my personal take on them after flying the faction since release. Poe Nien Bastian Jess and Snap are the good ones, Joph, Tubbs, Ello, and Kun are meh.  I'm currently running Nien, Bastian, Rookie and L'ulo, but I'm going to try Snap again once my traded copy of composure arrives. You can also build a cheap 52 point snap with red expert thanks to the points drop on BB astromech, so long as you have a ship next to you that you can roll into to get that free focus. Side hug. 

3 minutes ago, Ccwebb said:

Hold on a sec.... Pattern Analyzer grants a bonus action (if stressed from maneuver)??????!!!  I thought PA just granted normal action is stressed.   

It's bonus action outside of the standard perform action step window. So Nien landing properly with red maneuver can do 2 actions, as well as Afterburners eqquiped ships (boost after red3 maneuver + action from Pattern). 

7 hours ago, Oldpara said:

It's bonus action outside of the standard perform action step window. So Nien landing properly with red maneuver can do 2 actions, as well as Afterburners eqquiped ships (boost after red3 maneuver + action from Pattern). 

Wow.  Mind blown.  

Thank you.