Darth Sanguis

Well, it's something.

I heard from someone they were going to be in stock early January, didn't happen. Hope they are reprinted soon could really use some new players. I just want to know where the SSD is in development is it done and just is not leaving the factory because for the lunar new year, or has it yet to start printing, are we looking at a month out 3 months out how much longer you haven't released new Armada product in over a year.. 

Edited by xero989

5 minutes ago, xero989 said:

I heard from someone they were going to be in stock early January, didn't happen. Hope they are reprinted soon could really use some new players. I just want to know where the SSD is in development is it done and just is not leaving the factory because for the lunar new year, or has it yet to start printing, are we looking at a month out 3 months out how much longer you haven't released new Armada product in over a year.. 

At this point I'm just trying to be patient. Seeing all the Legion and X-wing stuff they've been working on I can understand how armada took back seat.

The new outer rim game kinda irritates me to no end. Look, it's like Solo the board game!

They probably spent way more than they should have making it.
The market for it is pretty meh.
And it likely slowed something cool from coming out. 
Hurray!

I'm trying not to let my salt spill all over about it, I guess they're just trying to maximize profits off the license. 
WnSLIp0.gif

At least them coming out a stating reprints are in the "pipeline" is better than a rumor....

Small miracles?

DimwittedMenacingAfricangroundhornbill-s

20 minutes ago, xero989 said:

They hit some points of the UK, but it was mostly the French and Spanish websites that had it (and they were generally for their own language translations in the end, I think...  I havn't confirmed that.)

2 hours ago, Darth Sanguis said:

At this point I'm just trying to be patient. Seeing all the Legion and X-wing stuff they've been working on I can understand how armada took back seat.

The new outer rim game kinda irritates me to no end. Look, it's like Solo the board game!

They probably spent way more than they should have making it.
The market for it is pretty meh.
And it likely slowed something cool from coming out. 
Hurray!

I'm trying not to let my salt spill all over about it, I guess they're just trying to maximize profits off the license. 
WnSLIp0.gif

At least them coming out a stating reprints are in the "pipeline" is better than a rumor....

Small miracles?

DimwittedMenacingAfricangroundhornbill-s

Yeah I agree the outer Rim game im just going to let that roll off me, but I just find it interesting that a game you have OP support for has not been given new product in over a year. I will continue to wait, but the longer I wait the more my local community loses interest and that is what I am most concerned about in the long run.

Edited by xero989

8 minutes ago, xero989 said:

the longer I wait the more my local community loses interest and that is what I am most concerned about in the long run.

From what I understand this is the general tone of things. It's not universal though, I know a couple of places are thriving still. Right now my local group is more legion and X-wing than Armada, but I'm still trying to hold a weekly meet. 

2 hours ago, NebulonB said:

in the pipeline? 

sorry, but what does that mean beyond the most vague answer you can get? 

last updated: April 2018....since then „in reprint“. 

Well, it means 1. “We haven’t forgotten” and 2. “We plan to keep making these rather than Runewars-ing the game in six months.”

Which isn’t a well-founded fear to have, but one that some of the gloomier and doomier among us throw around occasionally.

Edited by The Jabbawookie