SirCormac

I'm planning on bringing Weiss ATST to adepticon...am I stupid?

Yeah totally give it a try. No one will expect it so they wont be prepared for it.

Plus it doesn't get any more fun than using 4 different weapons in one attack...all those dice just gives you a sense of raw, untamed POWER!

14 hours ago, bllaw said:

Yeah totally give it a try. No one will expect it so they wont be prepared for it.

Plus it doesn't get any more fun than using 4 different weapons in one attack...all those dice just gives you a sense of raw, untamed POWER!

You can't roll all the dice at once though. The mortar isn't allowed to shoot things that are within the grenade launcher and 88's ranges. You can roll them separately in one (split fire) attack however. I gave up on Weiss, as I find it pretty much impossible to have LOS and range for all 4 weapons at once but other people might have a different take on it.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:08 AM, TauntaunScout said:

You can't roll all the dice at once though. The mortar isn't allowed to shoot things that are within the grenade launcher and 88's ranges. You can roll them separately in one (split fire) attack however. I gave up on Weiss, as I find it pretty much impossible to have LOS and range for all 4 weapons at once but other people might have a different take on it.

You could also kick.