MegaSilver

A Few wave 4 Abilities I've managed to translate.

Title says it all. I've found a zoom rate to be able to read a few of the cards.

Ps5 Naboo Fighter: while you defend or perform an attack, if the speed of your maneuver is higher than X, roll one additional die.

Annie: Before you reveal your dial, you may spend 1 force to perform a barrel roll action.

Ps3 Unique Hyena: At the start of the Engagement phase you may spend 1 calc token to perform a Coordinate Action. Then there's an additional effect if the ship you coordinated has Network calculations.

Ps4 Unique Hyena: You may perform primary attacks beyond range 3. while you do, the defender rolls an additional defense die. After you perform an attack beyond range 3, suffer 1 damage.

Edited by MegaSilver

4 minutes ago, Quack Shot said:

Reminds me when Rebel Fenn Rau was released and you could see like 3 words of that wall of text and a forum user, totally not a play tester, was like I think it reads this, and was word for word.

I'm not a playtester. From what words I could read, I inferred the rest.

21 minutes ago, MegaSilver said:

Not sure how it'll work.

If what you've discerned is accurate then like a normal attack. Just with extra effects that enable the defender to be outside of range 3 of the Hyena. The in arc req would be unchanged other than the max range.

While we are translating I think I worked out the PS1 N-1 Pilot. Names are probably incorrect, but I’m confident in the abilities. 

PS1 - ••Naboo Royalguard (double unique!)

SETUP: After placing forces, assign the Protection condition card to another ship, then.... (something else I can’t work out).

Condition Card - •Protection

While you defend, each friendly Naboo Royalguard in the attackers arc may spend 1 evade token to change one of your results to an [evade] result.

If you are a Naboo Royal N-1 Starfighter, each friendly Naboo Royalguard in the attacker’s arc may spend 1 evade token to add 1 [evade] result. 

Edited by intoxicatedALF

16 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

I'm thinking that it'd work for maybe trying for a kill shot on a fleeing target if anything.

If it had a higher limited (3 or so) I could totally see them rocketing off a quick volley before the fight starts.  As a limited 1, seems pretty trash.

8 minutes ago, nikk whyte said:

I call BS regardless, as there is no way the text is legible. 

I did the same thing with lots of cards from the original Clone Wars preview article. He might be guessing quite a bit, but it doesn’t mean there’s no chance he’s right.

3 minutes ago, thespaceinvader said:

Interestingly, arcs only extend to range 3, so presumably that pilot can take those shots anywhere on the board...

Doubtful. More likely they'll extend the arcs on that Hyena out to board edge while that Hyena is using its ability.