Sign in to follow this  
Georgevons

4 armed fighting

Im wanting to build a General Grievous type character as a deadly inquisitor type villain, is there a type of talent that allows for an attack with two weapons then an immediate 2 weapon attack?

Edited by Georgevons

There are a couple species in the system that have 4 arms and it basically gives them their 2nd maneuver as a free maneuver.  I just joined a game where I am playing an Ardennian (Rio from Solo) and the talent Frenzied Attack is what I use to represent the 4 arm attack.

[Suffer strain to upgrade the attach an equal number of times]

Using multiple weapons you then increase the difficulty of the attack appropriately and go crazy.

Easy solution that would generate a similar effect:

Some Nemesis are allowed to have 2 slots in the initiative, complete with action/maneuvers. One in a rolled-for slot, one at the end of each turn.

Give your dude all the normal benefits of 4-arms and then that Initiative option. He'd be able to do all kinds of crazy things like make two two-weapon attacks in one turn, but also wouldn't establish any kind of funky precedent for 4-armed characters your players might try to abuse down the road.