Sign in to follow this  
player2401807

Expansion featuring Campaign settings

Me and a friend were drawn to play Heroes of Terrinoth based on a discontinued series, Warhammer Quest the adventure card game. While Heroes of Terrinoth features some improved rules one expectation that was missing was a Campaign setting. Should i hold out hope for a expansion that will have campaign settings? We currently play Descent with the app for the overlord. I would recommend adding cards for loot / characters etc then using another app to keep track of campaign progress / rules / epic loot.  Looking forward to what ever new things Heroes of Terrinoth can bring. 

A campaign seems to be one of the most requested additions to this game through an expansion. It would not surprise me if the first expansion featured campaign play.

Personally, I'm not a fan of apps. I tried Imperial Assault's app but it wasn't compelling enough for me to return to. I admit that a part of this feeling comes from the inconvenience of having to use a computer with Steam to run the app, since I don't have a tablet.