LTD

Warlords of the F'Tarq Sector - IC - players only please

10 minutes ago, idjmv said:

Dangit, its lord preyer right?

8 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

Yep

Although he’s weak as heck with -2 starting force, so it’s not like he can do much more than shake his fist at you if you want those planets.

...Unless he feels like hiring a little Mando security...

33 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Although he’s weak as heck with -2 starting force, so it’s not like he can do much more than shake his fist at you if you want those planets.

...Unless he feels like hiring a little Mando security...

...which would stop me from invading...

11 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Ah, heck, we wouldn't take that job anyway... You've more than proven yourself a friend of the Mandalorians.

We appreciate it.

We would have to declare war on lord preyer if we were to invade due to the treaty, which we are not ready for.

Just now, The Jabbawookie said:

You'll be a lot less ready when his +3 economy kicks in.

well, we are not at any position to launch a powerful attack atm

{Thank you for your patience.

Turn 1 processing (almost) complete.

We have hyperpings detected at: T E I J V L O P Y F B H G.

We have no combat between players. Those players with conditional reports can assume the condition was not met and invasion was completed.

Turn 2 is live now.}

9 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

And if any of you see an unidentified MC-80 BC show up in your systems, please do not be alarmed. That's just our Mobile Cooler (model 80) - Beer Carrier.

We come in peace

Tell us if you're approaching so we can hold fire (and also your business in the system; we're a secretive people who don't allow recon missions on our turf.)

@The Jabbawookie

My good friends:

I am sending a small scouting vessel through Planet "H" which has been designated your territory by the Crown-Prince himself.  It is to arrive, spend no more than a galactic standard "turn" there, and leave.  I thought it would be prudent to provide you at this time with a small gift on his majesty's behalf, a token of the Crown-Prince's acknowledgement of your good stewardship.  (2 credits, to be presented after arrival, assuming my ship remains intact.)

Until we can meet in person.

Governor-General Tron'di

1 minute ago, BiggsIRL said:

@The Jabbawookie

My good friends:

I am sending a small scouting vessel through Planet "H" which has been designated your territory by the Crown-Prince himself.  It is to arrive, spend no more than a galactic standard "turn" there, and leave.  I thought it would be prudent to provide you at this time with a small gift on his majesty's behalf, a token of the Crown-Prince's acknowledgement of your good stewardship.  (2 credits, to be presented after arrival, assuming my ship remains intact.)

Until we can meet in person.

Governor-General Tron'di

We welcome you to Hurrikane.  Your scouting vessel shall be met with hospitality, refueling and a traditional Mandalorian feast should your crew wish to indulge.  While it our greatest pleasure to entertain you on our border worlds, please be advised that travel to Mandalorian core worlds is strictly prohibited.  May your journey be safe and the solar winds at your back.

3 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

We welcome you to Hurrikane.  Your scouting vessel shall be met with hospitality, refueling and a traditional Mandalorian feast should your crew wish to indulge.  While it our greatest pleasure to entertain you on our border worlds, please be advised that travel to Mandalorian core worlds is strictly prohibited.  May your journey be safe and the solar winds at your back.

I would be interested in seeing Hurrikane and perhaps even your core worlds in person some day if you are ever more amenable, but alas, I have more pressing issues to attend personally at this time.  Commander Randal of the Hazard will have to be my ill fitting substitute, and my representative for this mission.  I intend from him to scout in the direction of Ava F'Tarq, though I can personally vouch that the Commander and his crew are known for having a voracious appetite.  May he do us both proud at the feast.

My Officers have been working on an Extensive cartography project and now require the assistants of other to complete it, we would like to propose a simple information agreement with any who would accept. 

Our proposal is to allow our scouts access to your systems in order for us to finish our mapping project (you may freely choose which planets you would allow us to visit within your territory) in exchange we will pay 5 credits for each planet that we are allowed to scout. (Rates are not fixed and we are open to haggling)

12 minutes ago, LTD said:

Reasonable?! Not one of you have acknowledged the rightful place of the Stewards as your Overlords! This is far from reasonable!

The Stewards have thusfar not responded to my inquirys on the matter, perhaps the Stewards will allow me to send a small Envoy to their planet to witness their greatness and to better understand their claims to authority so that we may support the cause?

Edited by clontroper5

It is not a matter of greatness, it is a matter of history. The Stewards of F'Tarq sit on the Avaline throne, carved from purest Nard! These are our worlds by right!