LTD

Warlords of the F'Tarq Sector - IC - players only please

24 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

We're not sure what you're saying. @clontroper5 wants a peaceful resolution to the conflict, which is the same thing @FortyInRed wants.

clon can't counter-attack you unless you attack him first. Is that your plan?

That is true, I would perfer a more diplomatic resolution

1 hour ago, idjmv said:

I meant IRL im dealing with problems and it left me mentally depleted.

I will be sending a fleet to where it is needed, and as I mentioned before to @The Jabbawookie since it is relatively small compared to warring nations combat fleets, it would be better to transfer ownership, due to how combat works.

You own B correct? If so, I can send you ships to bolster your fleet there.

I will take care of F and S

Sorry to hear that friend. Let us know if delaying the next turn will help you at all?

Yes, I own B and will take good care of them for you. Thanks.

Just now, clontroper5 said:

Hey, all I'm saying is I would perfer to gain territory without haveing a war! That's 100% my honest position

The problem is that we’re in this war for two reasons:  1. To recoup our losses and establish a steady stream of production, and 2. To eradicate the Tron’di, as they have made it clear they will pose a substantial threat to us for as long as they continue to exist.

If we cannot achieve these two outcomes, any agreement is to our detriment (barring a means to grow faster than the Tron’di can kill us) and we must continue the war.

31 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Sorry to hear that friend. Let us know if delaying the next turn will help you at all?

Yes, I own B and will take good care of them for you. Thanks.

Thanks. It isn't anything a little self-discipline and a strong will can't fix. I'm good to go, expect a few ships next turn to the turn after that.

Posted (edited)
On 3/20/2019 at 6:01 PM, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Basically, Biggs wants to carry out a guerrilla war against Jabba and I, and hopes that by giving away his planets to you (and not paying reparations to us) he will ruin our cause and make our suffering in vain.

After reading through the last 5 pages, this explanation makes the most sense to me. It explains why GNIP and Jabba are having a hard time calling a truce with Biggs.

Also GNIP, if you need more credits, just say the word. We can certainly increase the amount we give you during times of war.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

So it seems like credits are a commodity several of us have in excess. Does anyone have excess IC that they'd be willing to contract out to me?

I'm willing to pay 1.5 to 1 credits for IC used.

Posted (edited)

Turn 13 Hyperpings detected at: U, M, H, P, dsD, D, Z, dsP, dsH, R, L, dsG, B, O

At D a 5th Sector ISD1 has surrendered to the GNIPians.

At Pen'tok, the planet has been occupied by a First Order force. 1 Casualty.

Planet Zedron is no longer blockaded.

Planet U has been occupied by the Consortium. No casualties.

Planet Odron has been bombarded by the Syndicate.

1 GF, 2 Credit Production, 1 IC destroyed.

{Well crud. I thought I pressed quote, but must have pressed edit instead. I cannot put this post back the way it should be until I get home in a few hours. D'Oh!}

{{EDIT EDIT: I think I have put things back as they were. Not exactly sure. If I missed anything specific please let me know}}

Edited by LTD
Fixing incompetence perhaps

Posted (edited)
On 3/21/2019 at 11:06 AM, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I don't think they care, given their previous statements. . .

4 hours ago, LTD said:

Planet Pen'Tok has fallen to the First Order. 1 FO GF lost in the invasion.

Planet Zedron is no longer blockaded.

I think they care.

@FortyInRed thank you for your intervention.  We would like to offer you temporary stewardship of Umbara; while we greatly value the IC (and wish to eventually take control of the ground forces produced), you would keep 20 of the planet's 30 credits for each turn you hold it.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

8 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

If they don't, they'd be oath-breakers like you, and that would ruin their reputation and standing amongst their allies (as happened to you). 

Let's not be coy here - it'll be because they have something you want and you'll have a flimsy justification to hit them (as happened to me).

Take it from them.  Now.

I won't interfere.  You can even keep it afterwords. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

Let's not be coy here - it'll be because they have something you want and you'll have a flimsy justification to hit them (as happened to me).

Take it from them.  Now.

I won't interfere.  You can even keep it afterwords. 

@The Jabbawookie given the Tron'di's above promise, would you object to me sending an occupation force to occupy P?

Edited by GhostofNobodyInParticular

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

@clontroper5 thank you for the ISD. Your generosity won't be overlooked. 

@The Jabbawookie we wish to confirm that at the end of hostilities you will hand over P to us. 

Absolutely.  A leader without their word has nothing in the end; we are prepared to hand Pen’tok over to you as soon as this turn, just tell us when you plan to arrive.

Will you help us in our attempts to secure Zedron?  (This is not a condition, merely a question.)

@Matt3412 welcome to the party.  If I may ask, what are the stats for Odron?

Edited by The Jabbawookie

8 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Absolutely.  A leader without their word has nothing in the end; we are prepared to hand Pen’tok over to you this very turn.

Will you help us in our attempts to secure Zedron?  (This is not a condition, merely a question.)

@Matt3412 welcome to the party.  If I may ask, what are the stats for Odron?

@The Jabbawookie 32/8 bombarding the false kingdom presently.  Will land next turn. 

Are all of biggs planets blockaded? If so unless he breaks your blockade over Z he is finished