LTD

Warlords of the F'Tarq Sector - IC - players only please

Just now, FortyInRed said:

Speaking of which, are you any closer to being able to intervene militarily?

If the IC situation is as dire as the Mandalorians paint it to be, we'll need your help, soon.

@The Jabbawookie do you still require assistance to retake Umbarra? We are in position if needed.

Though, as always, we prefer a diplomatic solution.

If Gestalt can be safeguarded, than an assault on Umbara is ideal.  We do require assistance to take it as things stand, but can provide support.  The situation is awkward; we are trying to defend every planet we hold even as we reinforce the battlegroup on Zedron.

I like that everyone is trying to divy up territory I hold as though I don't hold it.

I will not negotiate with the Mandos, they are a paper tiger with no honor.  If the Consortium hadn't just handed them an MC80, which THEY DEFINATLEY SHOULD NOT HAVE I would estimate their forces to be negligable.  As it is they are mearly at par with what I think GNIP's are.

Simply put, he hems and haws about needing to buy ships because of just that - he literally doesn't have the IC to build any himself.  He is all bluster with no substance, and we could have removed him as a threat he will most assuradly be with a large fleet.

I, on the other hand, have a lot of industrial capacity.  You've seen a single doomstack of my ships, but you've also seen evidence of more.  I GAVE 100 points of ships to the Consortium, and have not asked for them back, even as my home planets are threatened.  Meaning I can hold on for a long, long time if I want to.  None of my planets will come cheap.

I am unhappy with GNIPs, this is true.  I still consider their attack a betrayal. 

I will not accept a peace in which either of these powers - the dangerous and belicose Mandos or the traitorous GNIPS recieve anything.  I would rather give up everything to anyone else, or let it burn around me.

I am far from beaten.

1 hour ago, BiggsIRL said:

I like that everyone is trying to divy up territory I hold as though I don't hold it.

I will not negotiate with the Mandos, they are a paper tiger with no honor.  If the Consortium hadn't just handed them an MC80, which THEY DEFINATLEY SHOULD NOT HAVE I would estimate their forces to be negligable.  As it is they are mearly at par with what I think GNIP's are.

Simply put, he hems and haws about needing to buy ships because of just that - he literally doesn't have the IC to build any himself.  He is all bluster with no substance, and we could have removed him as a threat he will most assuradly be with a large fleet.

I, on the other hand, have a lot of industrial capacity.  You've seen a single doomstack of my ships, but you've also seen evidence of more.  I GAVE 100 points of ships to the Consortium, and have not asked for them back, even as my home planets are threatened.  Meaning I can hold on for a long, long time if I want to.  None of my planets will come cheap.

I am unhappy with GNIPs, this is true.  I still consider their attack a betrayal. 

I will not accept a peace in which either of these powers - the dangerous and belicose Mandos or the traitorous GNIPS recieve anything.  I would rather give up everything to anyone else, or let it burn around me.

I am far from beaten.

So you're saying you won't contest me trying to reclaim Umbarra then?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

@Bertie Wooster going forward the 5th SA may find itself treading on dangerous ground (hopefully not but the situation may escalate) what is the position of our Alliance?

Will you remain our Allies even if the events of the next few turns drag the 5th SA into a major war?

What are your expectations of our Alliance going forward? We hope you don't expect us to be military strategists, because we're having a hard time following what is even happening the last three pages.

All kidding aside, we see no reason to go back on the terms of the Treaty and Alliance which we've already agreed to. Brothers till the end!

Edited by Bertie Wooster

Posted (edited)

@idjmv beware of a counter attack into our space it seems clone is growing extreamly weary. I would position troops in deep space B if possible to be one jump away from anything on the front.

Most likely Coordinate with @FortyInRed 

Edited by Matt3412

5 minutes ago, Matt3412 said:

@idjmv beware of a counter attack into our space it seems clone is growing extreamly weary. I would position troops in deep space B if possible to be one jump away from anything on the front.

@FortyInRed it seems as though we may need to nuke this sector, as it is being torn to the very core. What is your opinion? I have the ability to produce limited number of vessels, so do you wish to aid me in creating a durasteel curtain?

24 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

What are your expectations of our Alliance going forward? We hope you don't expect us to be military strategists, because we're having a hard time following what is even happening the last three pages.

All kidding aside, we see no reason to go back on the terms of the Treaty and Alliance which we've already agreed to. Brothers till the end!

My expectations are simple, you surround my core systems and I appreciate the Defense this provides me. I would only ask that this protection continues in the future

1 minute ago, clontroper5 said:

My expectations are simple, you surround my core systems and I appreciate the Defense this provides me. I would only ask that this protection continues in the future

Absolutely. You and GNIP have come to our aid when we've been attacked; we will gladly send our forces to defend your planets if necessary. Just don't get into a fight with GNIP, please. We wouldn't know whose side to take.

6 minutes ago, idjmv said:

@FortyInRed it seems as though we may need to nuke this sector, as it is being torn to the very core. What is your opinion? I have the ability to produce limited number of vessels, so do you wish to aid me in creating a durasteel curtain?

Go on...

3 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

Keep it for yourself, as people offering others things seems to be a thing we are allowed to do?

Much appreciated. With some finagling, yes. Usually something along the lines of giving orders to surrender to someone, and only that someone.

At some point I would like to return your ships to you and drink alongside you as brothers. As promised, your crews have remained honored guests and have enjoyed their stay with us.

I do worry though that your crews might have a hard time... readjusting. They have taken a liking to "pou'tine" and moulson. You may also find some of the hangar bays covered to h'ckey rinks..

Let us see what fresh mayhem this turn brings. 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Go on...

Much appreciated. With some finagling, yes. Usually something along the lines of giving orders to surrender to someone, and only that someone.

At some point I would like to return your ships to you and drink alongside you as brothers. As promised, your crews have remained honored guests and have enjoyed their stay with us.

I do worry though that your crews might have a hard time... readjusting. They have taken a liking to "pou'tine" and moulson. You may also find some of the hangar bays covered to h'ckey rinks..

Let us see what fresh mayhem this turn brings. 

If my forces are reduced below effective levels, I have a standing order for the stragglers to seek you out and surrender their ships and crew.

But that cycle is not today.

Edited by BiggsIRL

Well @BiggsIRL I appreciate your confidence in me. Unfortunately it appears we will be unable to reconcile your desires with that of my Allies right now.

Given one more turn I feel like we would be in a place to better accommodate your demands and desires... What say you?

12 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

Well @BiggsIRL I appreciate your confidence in me. Unfortunately it appears we will be unable to reconcile your desires with that of my Allies right now.

Given one more turn I feel like we would be in a place to better accommodate your demands and desires... What say you?

Let's keep the dialog open.

Remind your ally that while the Mandos fight me, they are not exactly allies so much as co-belligerants.  Make a peace with me, and I am able to focus my attention in a different direction.

2 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

Let's keep the dialog open.

Remind your ally that while the Mandos fight me, they are not exactly allies so much as co-belligerants.  Make a peace with me, and I am able to focus my attention in a different direction.

Good, we will continue our discussion into the next turn then

@FortyInRed i am running out of steam, i just had to deal with some issues. I propose that we combine our forces to create a wall in essence of military might, spanning from FS to the end of the Southern Alliance

8 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

@GhostofNobodyInParticular, I believe that I will be able to come to a beneficial diplomatic resolution with the Tron'di in the coming turns, I ask you to hold off your attack for now.

Now it is your decision but if you do hold off attacking I will make sure your poeple benefit from any agreement I am able to make

I will hold. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, idjmv said:

@FortyInRed i am running out of steam, i just had to deal with some issues. I propose that we combine our forces to create a wall in essence of military might, spanning from FS to the end of the Southern Alliance

If you require someone to oversee your forces while you take a brief haitus, I am glad to assist. If we misunderstood the subterfuge, no offense intended. You are also free to station a force at dsB if desired.

With GNIPIA and the 5SA bowing out against the Tron'di, that makes it hard for @Matt3412 to have a strong impact on the war, given the known "stack of doom" operating in that vicinity.

It also puts our friends with the t-shaped faceplates in trouble. If the chirping of the Tron'di is to be believed, what they require is urgent assistance in MU. In my mind that is the best service you could provide to the Southern Federation. Walls can be navigated around easily.

Edited by FortyInRed
Daggone mobile autocorrect

@clontroper5 to best utilize and combine our forces over D, do you mind lending them to me for a bit? That way we won't risk forgetting a hold fire order or forcing one side to retreat. As I mentioned, if I lose them I will replace them with a larger fleet as soon as I can, and in the meantime I will cover the repair costs. They will also remain at D.

3 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

If you require someone to oversee your forces while you take a brief haitus, I am glad to assist. If we misunderstood the subterfuge, no offense intended. You are also free to station a force at dsB if desired.

With GNIPIA and the 5SA bowing out against the Tron'di, that makes it hard for @Matt3412 to have a strong impact on the war, given the known "stack of doom" operating in that vicinity.

It also puts our friends with the t-shaped faceplates in trouble. If the chirping of the Tron'di is to be believed, what they require is urgent assistance in MU. In my mind that is the best service you could provide to the Southern Federation. Walls can be navigated around easily.

I meant IRL im dealing with problems and it left me mentally depleted.

I will be sending a fleet to where it is needed, and as I mentioned before to @The Jabbawookie since it is relatively small compared to warring nations combat fleets, it would be better to transfer ownership, due to how combat works.

You own B correct? If so, I can send you ships to bolster your fleet there.

I will take care of F and S

13 hours ago, Matt3412 said:

We're not sure what you're saying. @clontroper5 wants a peaceful resolution to the conflict, which is the same thing @FortyInRed wants.

clon can't counter-attack you unless you attack him first. Is that your plan?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

We're not sure what you're saying. @clontroper5 wants a peaceful resolution to the conflict, which is the same thing @FortyInRed wants.

clon can't counter-attack you unless you attack him first. Is that your plan?

Nope, I mean that I think he means to use the southern alliances war in the east as an opportunity 

Edited by Matt3412

3 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

@clontroper5 to best utilize and combine our forces over D, do you mind lending them to me for a bit? That way we won't risk forgetting a hold fire order or forcing one side to retreat. As I mentioned, if I lose them I will replace them with a larger fleet as soon as I can, and in the meantime I will cover the repair costs. They will also remain at D.

Perhaps, I currently only have the one ship over D (which I intended to move this turn) do you feel you still require assistance defending D?