LTD

Warlords of the F'Tarq Sector - IC - players only please

@clontroper5

5th Sector Fleet - Governor-General Tron'di is very interested in your cartography project.  He welcomes you with open arms to the planets Pen'tok, Zedron, and Odron provided you provide him with 2 cycles notice.  No payment will be required provided you send a small scouting vessel (no more than 60 points of fleet size) and leave promptly the next cycle (likely being forced to).  In exchange, he would like to be able to do the same to your claimed territory, which I believe are the planets J, K, and V?  Again, we will provide you with 2 cycles advanced notice and send a small scouting vessel to make the necessary scans (no larger than 60 points fleet size).

Minister of State H. Hinsum

Edited by BiggsIRL

5 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

How goes your governorship of the worlds D, I, and W?  I trust that you have encountered no difficulties in addressing security concerns for these planets?

We would be interested in discussions with you regarding the amicability of your neighbors, as well as avenues for us to mutually bring stability to the Sector.  We also would like to send a small craft to your territory in a few cycles to present you with a small gift from the Crown-Prince, as is befitting your standing as a Governor of his Sector.

Please let me know your thoughts on these subjects. 

- Governor-General Tron'di

I have encountered no difficulty I cannot overcome. Due to the proximity to Ava, some people are overly resistant to the Crown Prince's authority.

We would welcome your craft at Diomedes gladly. A summer home is being built which ought to accommodate you nicely. We request you stay away from Ion and Warning, however, as due to the above mentioned issues the citizens may become restive at your presence. We need a little longer to convince the last holdouts of disbelief.

We get along quite well with our neighbors. Regarding peace in the Sector, it seems that things are largely quieting down. A mutual treaty of defense would go far to ensure peace, I believe, similar to that which I have with the FUNK.

@clontroper5 @The Jabbawookie

Quasar construction will be complete this turn. 5th Sector, we can jump your Quasar to deep space J 86.75.309 on turn 4 and transfer it on turn 5.

Mandalorians, your Quasar begins its trek to G this turn. 

You see, we're not completely unprepared...

Edited by Bertie Wooster

9 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

@FortyInRed @Matt3412

My craft may not be large, but I will gladly assist you in the assault on Ava F'Tarq.  Clearly, neither of you are friends of the Stewards, and I am under orders from my commander to aid the liberation of our Sector Capital in any way possible.  If you are committed to attacking the planet this cycle, I will join you with the Hammerhead Corvette "Hazard".

Commander Randal

We will not be Participating in taking Ava,

You may join in coordinating with our good Friend Hank and his many goons however.

we are also unaware of when the Beer carriers will be fully operational for you to assist him however. 

Edited by Matt3412

36 minutes ago, idjmv said:

@Bertie Wooster Is it possible for you to pick up our shipment of GF to the Mandos? We are a bit tied up atm.

1.How many GF? 

2.Where are these GF now?

3. Do you have a ship on this planet with the GF?

I'm not sure if this kind of transfer is even possible. You would have to peacefully transfer the GF to our Quasar, and then we would have to transfer the Quasar, with the GF onboard, to the Mandolorians.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

17 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

1.How many GF? 

2.Where are these GF now?

3. Do you have a ship on this planet with the GF?

I'm not sure if this kind of transfer is even possible. You would have to peacefully transfer the GF to our Quasar, and then we would have to transfer the Quasar, with the GF onboard, to the Mandolorians.

1. 2GF

2. On planet S

3. Yes

In essence I would be giving you the GF, and then you would give them to the Mandos along with the Quasar like you said. This is not against the rules, as long as one (or both) of our meeting fleets immediately retreats after.

1 hour ago, idjmv said:

1. 2GF

2. On planet S

3. Yes

In essence I would be giving you the GF, and then you would give them to the Mandos along with the Quasar like you said. This is not against the rules, as long as one (or both) of our meeting fleets immediately retreats after.

The FUNK must decline.

1. We already agreed to get the Quasar to the Mandalorians, and we're trying to get the job done as quickly as possible. Going from L to N to S to dsB to dsQY to G doesn't satisfy Ozzy's Razor*, which states that the best path from one point to another point is the one with the least number of pit stops. 

2. Taking on this additional duty doesn't get us closer to scoring objectives, which is what we need most at this point. We've already got plenty of credits. 

3. The Berserkers and FUNK are not in an alliance, and one of us could invade the other at any time without warning.

*Ozzy is one of our mechanics. Yes, he came up with this principle all by himself. 

31 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

The FUNK must decline.

1. We already agreed to get the Quasar to the Mandalorians, and we're trying to get the job done as quickly as possible. Going from L to N to S to dsB to dsQY to G doesn't satisfy Ozzy's Razor*, which states that the best path from one point to another point is the one with the least number of pit stops. 

2. Taking on this additional duty doesn't get us closer to scoring objectives, which is what we need most at this point. We've already got plenty of credits. 

3. The Berserkers and FUNK are not in an alliance, and one of us could invade the other at any time without warning.

*Ozzy is one of our mechanics. Yes, he came up with this principle all by himself. 

We can send a ship carrying the GF to dsB to meet up with you, eliminating 2 jumps. However, we understand your concerns.

Just now, idjmv said:

We can send a ship carrying the GF to dsB to meet up with you, eliminating 2 jumps. However, we understand your concerns.

You need not rush on our account, brother.  You are a friend of the Mandalorians either way; we will share our veshok crop with you.

Transfer 30 credits to @idjmv.

1 minute ago, The Jabbawookie said:

You need not rush on our account, brother.  You are a friend of the Mandalorians either way; we will share our veshok crop with you.

Transfer 30 credits to @idjmv.

We thank you for understanding, and we will attempt to dispatch the shipment via gozantis next turn.

Congratulations to @idjmv on his baronetcy’s early and effective rush against my forces. I should have studied the map better and conducted better diplomacy with my neighbours accordingly.

Let all know that the Preyhold Autarchy is nigh certain that elimination is imminent having been both soundly confused and soundly beaten! 

So beware IDJMV’s power! And mine own revenge when (in a future game) I am back to get thee!

Bon chance all!

On 2/19/2019 at 9:11 AM, Matt3412 said:

We will not be Participating in taking Ava,

You may join in coordinating with our good Friend Hank and his many goons however.

we are also unaware of when the Beer carriers will be fully operational for you to assist him however. 

@BiggsIRL, @Matt3412 brothers, our Beer Carriers will be ready to transport our Goons to A this turn (4). Goon Captain Brett will personally lead the assault. 

@BiggsIRL your offer of assistance is appreciated, and your kindness will be remembered. Mechanistically, I am unsure how we are supposed to achieve a combined assault. Perhaps you would be willing to temporarily reassign command of The Hazard to Goon Captain Brett for a turn?

If it survives the assault, it will be returned turn 5. Otherwise, you will be reimbursed in credits for your assistance.

Also, we have not forgotten about your visit, and will have an update on timelines once the conquest of A(lberta) is complete

Goon Captain Brett thirsts for combat:

Brett Burns Goofy.jpg

Edited by FortyInRed

On 2/19/2019 at 4:06 AM, Bertie Wooster said:

@clontroper5 @The Jabbawookie

Quasar construction will be complete this turn. 5th Sector, we can jump your Quasar to deep space J 86.75.309 on turn 4 and transfer it on turn 5.

Mandalorians, your Quasar begins its trek to G this turn. 

You see, we're not completely unprepared...

Thank you for your work!

On 2/18/2019 at 8:50 PM, BiggsIRL said:

@clontroper5

5th Sector Fleet - Governor-General Tron'di is very interested in your cartography project.  He welcomes you with open arms to the planets Pen'tok, Zedron, and Odron provided you provide him with 2 cycles notice.  No payment will be required provided you send a small scouting vessel (no more than 60 points of fleet size) and leave promptly the next cycle (likely being forced to).  In exchange, he would like to be able to do the same to your claimed territory, which I believe are the planets J, K, and V?  Again, we will provide you with 2 cycles advanced notice and send a small scouting vessel to make the necessary scans (no larger than 60 points fleet size).

Minister of State H. Hinsum

We will accept this deal

Just now, clontroper5 said:

Yes apologies, I am able to trade the raider to you for the agreed sum of 63 (68-5 for scouting the planet) will this suffice?

It will indeed.

Transfer 63 credits to clontroper5.

@The Jabbawookie we will immediately begin transferring the  raider to H. It needs to make two jumps, so expect it in 2 turns.

2 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

@BiggsIRL, @Matt3412 brothers, our Beer Carriers will be ready to transport our Goons to A this turn (4). Goon Captain Brett will personally lead the assault. 

@BiggsIRL your offer of assistance is appreciated, and your kindness will be remembered. Mechanistically, I am unsure how we are supposed to achieve a combined assault. Perhaps you would be willing to temporarily reassign command of The Hazard to Goon Captain Brett for a turn?

If it survives the assault, it will be returned turn 5. Otherwise, you will be reimbursed in credits for your assistance.

Also, we have not forgotten about your visit, and will have an update on timelines once the conquest of A(lberta) is complete

Goon Captain Brett thirsts for combat:

Brett Burns Goofy.jpg

(I think I just jump into the planet and set my rules of engagement to "support Goons, attack Stewards")

So... we doing this on this cycle?

Edited by BiggsIRL

1 hour ago, BiggsIRL said:

(I think I just jump into the planet and set my rules of engagement to "support Goons, attack Stewards")

{No - this won’t work. After space combat (even if no shots are fired) the smaller side retreats. You cannot cooperate to attack a planet.}