LTD

Warlords of the F'Tarq Sector - IC - players only please

@clontroper5 we are interested in purchasing your raider, if possible. We offer 68 credits for it. We are also hoping to merge it with your cartography project. If you send it to Diomedes, you can put the 5 credits toward the cost of the vessel, and we will pay you the 63 remaining credits.

1 hour ago, Lord Preyer said:

Alternatively... the Preyhold Autarchy was trying to get to grips with the game and erred!

Sorry if I’ve blundered into somewhere I’d agreed not to be @idjmv but it may indeed be best for you @Bertie Wooster to teach me a lesson now, take me out of the game and then I can observe how to actually play this thing!

No hard feelings!

Well, play the best you can. That's the best way to learn. :) Even if your forces are weaker than mine, you may be able to defeat me, depending on the dice rolls. 

7 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

@idjmv in exchange for industrial capacity or ownership of a captured Preyhold Autarchy planet post-war, the Mandalorians will aid you in your struggle.

We thank you for your support.

We have the means to decimate fleets, but not to hold planets, so any help is welcome!

1 hour ago, BiggsIRL said:

36 points worth of ship and nothing else.  Toronto it is!

@BiggsIRL - my apologies, I had forgotten about our glorious foray to capture A with @Matt3412. Can we reschedule your visit for a subsequent turn? 

30 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

@BiggsIRL - my apologies, I had forgotten about our glorious foray to capture A with @Matt3412. Can we reschedule your visit for a subsequent turn? 

Unfortunately I have overstayed my welcome with the Mandolorians and MUST leave.  Would "C" work better?

2 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

Like some common smuggler?!

No, like a royal emissary respecting the request of a friend to have a longer time to prepare the reception that is your due. Think of it as camping without the walls whilst the pavilion is being set up and the oxen spitted ere your triumphal entry into the palace proper.

1 hour ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

@clontroper5 we are interested in purchasing your raider, if possible. We offer 68 credits for it. We are also hoping to merge it with your cartography project. If you send it to Diomedes, you can put the 5 credits toward the cost of the vessel, and we will pay you the 63 remaining credits.

@clontroper5 We shall offer 74.

Edited by The Jabbawookie

1 hour ago, The Jabbawookie said:

@clontroper5 We shall offer 74.

Temting, I might accept this offer...

1 hour ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

Unfortunately 68 is as high as we can go. We are willing to buy it for 68 and sell it to you for 70 though. :D 

So I am also looking for GF and I am willing to take a substantial amount off of the price of the Raider in exchange for GF.

Just now, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

How much of a reduction per GF?

I am looking for 2-3 GF and would drop about 13 credits per GF, accepting other offers.

I am able to deliver the Raider this turn to D.

@The JabbawookieJabbawookie I would be able to deliver the Raider to your territory next turn otherwise, should we agree on a deal we could meet in @Matt3412's territory this turn (with his permission of course)

2 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

No, like a royal emissary respecting the request of a friend to have a longer time to prepare the reception that is your due. Think of it as camping without the walls whilst the pavilion is being set up and the oxen spitted ere your triumphal entry into the palace proper.

@BiggsIRL the Ghost speaks the truth. 

Due to our prior commitments, we are unable to greet a visiting ambassador to the standard with which we would like to. 

Perhaps you would be willing to meet in the deep space of TC, and come to join us on turn 4?

1 minute ago, clontroper5 said:

I am looking for 2-3 GF and would drop about 13 credits per GF, accepting other offers.

I am able to deliver the Raider this turn to D.

@The JabbawookieJabbawookie I would be able to deliver the Raider to your territory next turn otherwise, should we agree on a deal we could meet in @Matt3412's territory this turn (with his permission of course)

Hmm. I will not have sufficient GFs available to make a difference for a couple of turns, pending a reply from LTD about something. So at the earliest I can pay you by next turn in cash, or the turn after in GFs, hopefully. I will get back to you.

13 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

@BiggsIRL the Ghost speaks the truth. 

Due to our prior commitments, we are unable to greet a visiting ambassador to the standard with which we would like to. 

Perhaps you would be willing to meet in the deep space of TC, and come to join us on turn 4?

Very well, if that is what we must do.

27 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

@clontroper5 I can pay you 68 credits next turn (turn 4), or 4 GFs (for a 4*13 = 52 credit reduction) and 16 credits on turn 6, delivery/exchange to be done over Diomedes. 

So 68 credits next turn + 16 on turn 6?

Or is it just the GF next turn plus 16 credits turn 6?