Jump to content
LTD

Warlords of the F'Tarq Sector - IC - players only please

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

 

Holovid announcement:

Pylon-Hoser Consortium Arrives at Toronto; disappointed to find a second-rate h'ckey team (The Sugary-Liquid Leaves) and no chalice of Stan Lee. The search continues. 

Linemate @Matt3412, and friend @idjmv, my goons are rather effective at fisticuffs. Maybe we assault B together, Eh?  Alas I think not next (second) period, but perhaps by the third period? 

You know that I covet dominion over the planet Brotein, and am willing to come to an agreement with both of you as a thanks for your efforts. 

Take A we will Take B then on the following turn Swip-Swap lol 

We will take B turn 3 however 

So on turn 4 i will Move to have A you will move to have B 

Edited by Matt3412

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

 

Quasar please, for turn 5 correct?

Yes. If I've done everything correctly, and neither Retreete nor Ennui is attacked, both you and @The Jabbawookie can each have a Quasar on turn 5 if you can pick them up in the R-E system.

Or I could jump the Quasar to one adjacent system as a part of my turn 4 orders if that's necessary for Jabba, since he is a little further away.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Matt3412 said:

Take A we will Take B then on the following turn Swip-Swap lol 

We will take B turn 3 however 

So on turn 4 i will Move to have A you will move to have B 

Just so I'm clear - this turn, turn 2 - we do nothing. 

Turn 3 > Matt3412 takes Brotein. Hank the Drunk takes A

Turn 4> Matt3412 takes A, Hank the Drunk takes Brotein

 

Correct? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Just so I'm clear - this turn, turn 2 - we do nothing. 

Turn 3 > Matt3412 takes Brotein. Hank the Drunk takes A

Turn 4> Matt3412 takes A, Hank the Drunk takes Brotein

 

Correct? 

Yes 100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Matt3412 said:

Yes 100%

Perfect. Could I interest you in some form of mutual non-aggression treaty until (at least) the end of turn 4?

Just to ensure that we don't accidentally shoot each other (and thus pull in 5 other powers) while trying to swap A & B?

It would be a real shame for us to agree to a plan, accidentally shoot each other along the way, and then both get ganged up upon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Perfect. Could I interest you in some form of mutual non-aggression treaty until (at least) the end of turn 4?

Just to ensure that we don't accidentally shoot each other (and thus pull in 5 other powers) while trying to swap A & B?

It would be a real shame for us to agree to a plan, accidentally shoot each other along the way, and then both get ganged up upon. 

Yes for 10 more turns [Ends turn 12]

due to the fact that we will be extremely intertwined for the time being 

Edited by Matt3412

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will not be boxed in to one planet, being denied any other planets, only to be pushed aside! We graciously stayed out of everyone else's way, and now we are threatened. To any who oppose us, your end will be swift, but we promise celebration with songs about your defeat, along with rum. Let this be a warning for any others who are not our allies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At planet L, fleets belonging to the FUNK and the 5th Sector Authority have met. Both sides have no-fire orders against the other. The 5th Sector Authority fleet is obliged to withdraw.

 

At planet X, the 5th Sector Authority has arrived over a Preyhold Autarchy planet... interaction pending...

 

At planet Suomi, the Preyhold Autarchy has arrived over a world of the Nordic Space Beserkers. The planet is blockaded.

 

At planet Far F'Tarq the Lesser there is interaction between the fleets of the Preyhold Autarchy and the Nordic Space Beserkers. The Space Beserkers open fire.
260 Beserker points vs 52 Preyhold points.
83% vs 17% - 6 advantage to the attacker.
Actual roll: 6 - 6 = 0 
The Preyhold fleet is destroyed - 1 QF1.

 

At planet Hurrkiane the forces of the Trondi Irregulars encounter the Mandalorians. Neither side fire and the Trondi Irregulars are obliged to retreat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe that is all the interactions this turn. If I have missed anything (scout reports, invasion reports) please send me a message.

 

The Nordic Space Beserkers are eligible to claim 1 VP for completely destroying an enemy fleet.

 

A reminder about blockaded planets:

Blockaded worlds still produce credits but these can only be spent on production of Ground Forces at that world. Ships cannot be produced at blockaded worlds. Any unspent credits a blockaded world produces are lost.

 

 

Turn 3 is now live.

New Public Objective:

I control 5 planets outside my Home System. 1VP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@FortyInRed

We bid your people welcome!  We will be passing through what we believe is your territory - Planet "C" - on a scouting and diplomatic mission towards Ava F'Tarq.  Although we are not neighbors, we'd like to take the opportunity to get to know more about your people.  Know that we come bearing you no harm - our ship though armed to defend itself is alone and not a threat to your planet or your ground forces.

Please let us know if you will allow this mission to proceed.  If necessary, we can divert to Planet "T" which I also believe is claimed by your people.

If this broadcast reaches someone else who claims either of these planets, our apologies!  The same offer applies to you - let's take a moment to get to know one another.

Commander Randal - "Hazard"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 6:00 PM, clontroper5 said:

Treaty reminder, Updated to this point.

By signing this treaty your faction promises to have a non-violent first contact protocol with all other factions perticipating in the treaty, this means you will not make any unprovoked attacks, blockaids or Invasions. Your Defense forces will also not fire upon Intruders unless fired upon or the Intruders are in clear violation of a previous warning. In return you will receive the same treatment.

If you desire to go to war a formal Declaration of war must happen before any attack is made in order to meet the requirements of this treaty.

Violation of this treaty will result in boycotts by the other signers of the treaty and the other signers have permission to respond with deadly force against the violators.

 

Signed up:

@clontroper5 for the 5th sector Authority

@Matt3412on behalf of "The Syndicate"

@GhostofNobodyInParticular on behalf of the Governmental Ghosts of GINPia.

@idjmv on behalf of The Pohjoismaiset Avaruus Raivopäät (PAR/NSB)

@BiggsIRLon behalf of the Tron'di Irregulars

@Lord Preyer on behalf of The Preyhold Autarchy

@FortyInRed on behalf of the Pylon-Hoser Consortium

@Lord PreyerPreyer

@idjmv

What has lead to this unexpected conflict in violation of the treaty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, idjmv said:

We will not be boxed in to one planet, being denied any other planets, only to be pushed aside! We graciously stayed out of everyone else's way, and now we are threatened. To any who oppose us, your end will be swift, but we promise celebration with songs about your defeat, along with rum. Let this be a warning for any others who are not our allies!

We shall attack the Preyerhold on their own turf this turn (either X or N, we will choose which planet and keep it a secret) but if you're planning to do the same thing, could you give your troops order not to shoot us? We'll do the same. We will not be in F or S.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Looks like the Preyerhold Autarchy was aiming for the first public objective.

Alternatively... the Preyhold Autarchy was trying to get to grips with the game and erred!

Sorry if I’ve blundered into somewhere I’d agreed not to be @idjmv but it may indeed be best for you @Bertie Wooster to teach me a lesson now, take me out of the game and then I can observe how to actually play this thing!

No hard feelings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Matt3412 said:

Yes for 10 more turns [Ends turn 12]

due to the fact that we will be extremely intertwined for the time being 

It is agreed. Let us break out another keg of the Moulson and drink it down together!

@LTD let it be known that @Matt3412 and @FortyInRed have a standing no-shoot order until turn 12. We plan to do some planet-swapping in future and do not want to accidentally shoot each other. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

@FortyInRed

We bid your people welcome!  We will be passing through what we believe is your territory - Planet "C" - on a scouting and diplomatic mission towards Ava F'Tarq.  Although we are not neighbors, we'd like to take the opportunity to get to know more about your people.  Know that we come bearing you no harm - our ship though armed to defend itself is alone and not a threat to your planet or your ground forces.

Please let us know if you will allow this mission to proceed.  If necessary, we can divert to Planet "T" which I also believe is claimed by your people.

If this broadcast reaches someone else who claims either of these planets, our apologies!  The same offer applies to you - let's take a moment to get to know one another.

Commander Randal - "Hazard"

 

Greetings @BiggsIRL to avoid any unfortunate circumstance in which we are forced to retreat from our own system, please advise how many points' worth of units you will be bringing.

We have recently completed construction of a fantastic dive bar on Toronto and welcome you to join, assuming you are willing to bring a single, low-point-value ship. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...