LTD

Warlords of the F'Tarq Sector - IC - players only please

Just now, clontroper5 said:

Unkown= +3 Industry wasn't it?

And -2 starting force...

Anyway thanks for the response

Sorry - was quoting my spreadsheet. Thought that was different. Yes, I requested Industry +3 at a cost of starting force. 

2 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

@clontroper5 @The Jabbawookie name your price. 

Also, if you win the bid, can you do your best to protect planet Retreete from harm? Just a promise to deliver a can of whoop-*** on anyone who attacks the planet should be sufficient to protect the Quasar.

I would agree to these terms,

My offer is 80 credits by turn 5 

Just now, Bertie Wooster said:

Do you have a way of getting there quickly if the need arises? 

We're distant right now.  You will be payed in full regardless, and any attack upon the planet will be an act of war against the Mandalorians.  Would that suffice?

@The Jabbawookie Plans have not worked out, we will have to delay the delivery of ground forces, as we couldn't capture B to produce gforces. We hope to be able to start our delivery next turn, and it will take us 3 jumps to reach you. Estimated delivery, turn 5. @Matt3412,continue with current arrangement, but be aware, there is 3 neutral gf on planet b, so prepare accordingly,

6 hours ago, Matt3412 said:

Hey Drunk Hank @FortyInRed want to Expand?

I smell an opportunity For both of us 

1 hour ago, Matt3412 said:

Okay I will dispatch my fleet to B next turn 

Holovid announcement:

Pylon-Hoser Consortium Arrives at Toronto; disappointed to find a second-rate h'ckey team (The Sugary-Liquid Leaves) and no chalice of Stan Lee. The search continues. 

Linemate @Matt3412, and friend @idjmv, my goons are rather effective at fisticuffs. Maybe we assault B together, Eh?  Alas I think not next (second) period, but perhaps by the third period? 

You know that I covet dominion over the planet Brotein, and am willing to come to an agreement with both of you as a thanks for your efforts. 

9 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Holovid announcement:

Pylon-Hoser Consortium Arrives at Toronto; disappointed to find a second-rate h'ckey team (The Sugary-Liquid Leaves) and no chalice of Stan Lee. The search continues. 

Linemate @Matt3412, and friend @idjmv, my goons are rather effective at fisticuffs. Maybe we assault B together, Eh?  Alas I think not next (second) period, but perhaps by the third period? 

You know that I covet dominion over the planet Brotein, and am willing to come to an agreement with both of you as a thanks for your efforts. 

We are quite tempted, but we have other matters to attend to. 

4 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

Is it possible for you to supply both? Or will you have to give to one or the other?

I could do another Quasar by turn 6, or two Gozantis by turn 4 if you can offer protection for Ennui.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

3 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

I could do another Quasar by turn 6, or two Gozantis by turn 4 if you can offer protection for Ennui.

I can assure protection of both planets as my fleet is with in easy reach of them.

Also delivery will be very simple, heck if you want I can even pick it up from your planet.

2 hours ago, clontroper5 said:

I can assure protection of both planets as my fleet is with in easy reach of them.

Also delivery will be very simple, heck if you want I can even pick it up from your planet.

We have a deal. So, Quasar or two Gozantis?