Innese

Republic Upgrades Article

I checked the news right before I saw this on the forum and thought this might be a joke or a question at first. Then I went back to the news and it still wasn't there until I reloaded once. You really got this linked instantly.

Looks fun. Spare Parts Canisters is interesting.

Edited by Jokubas

1 minute ago, Hiemfire said:

Its not a Jedi only thing either... Still, their game their call.

My point was as a character, Assaj wasn't really one to to battle meditation. And only the other person to do battle meditation that wasn't a Jedi was maybe the Emperor? So your second point doesn't really hold water imo.

2 minutes ago, AgentoftheEmpire said:

My point was as a character, Assaj wasn't really one to to battle meditation. And only the other person to do battle meditation that wasn't a Jedi was maybe the Emperor? So your second point doesn't really hold water imo.

And you wouldn't like it on a generic Inquisitor who doesn't have an established set of capabilities? Troll harder ***.

1 minute ago, Hiemfire said:

And you wouldn't like it on a generic Inquisitor who doesn't have an established set of capabilities? Troll harder ***.

Huh? What are you babbling on about? How am I trolling? None of the Inquisitors we have met have an established ability of battle mediation. So......not sure what your getting at.....

Holy crap Spare Parts are way more versatile than I expected!

ARC Norra + R2-D2 crew + R5-D8 + Spare Parts = Four hull regen over 5 actions? *drool*

Edit: R2-D2 crew wasn't necessary for that equation, I suppose, but hey more regen on a tanky pilot :D

Edited by SpiderMana

9 minutes ago, AgentoftheEmpire said:

GOOD!!! Battle Meditation isn't really an Assaj thing anyway.

Is it really fair that Assaj has less usable force powers than any other force user in the game despite

-costing the most

-being on a mediocre-okay platform

-being a lower initiative than most force users in X-wing

-locked out of some because of large base

-locked out of some for lack of ordinance

-some are just bad for lack of reposition on the chassis

I can understand why a new force power that would actually be good on her would annoy someone because it is faction locked.

6 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

ARC-170s will probably like Synchronized Console more than V-19's will. True, it gives them a way to use missiles across an entire turn but ARC-170's have torps, right? 

ARcs have torps, but you can always put Synchronized console on other ships to feed them target locks for when they need to fire their torps if you run lower int ones. 

1 minute ago, Animewarsdude said:

ARcs have torps, but you can always put Synchronized console on other ships to feed them target locks for when they need to fire their torps if you run lower int ones. 

Or just not buy Synch Console and use Battle Meditation to coordinate TL's at I5......

Just now, Innese said:

Good point, forgot the astromech is locked to the title.

Applies to Havoc as well. Though Kimo's can take it and Rigged Cargo. Ys and both types of Xs (Just thinking of it on T-70s with BBs is interesting) can take it as well.

2 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Applies to Havoc as well. Though Kimo's can take it and Rigged Cargo. Ys and both types of Xs (Just thinking of it on T-70s with BBs is interesting) can take it as well.

First thing I thought of was Trickshot Kavil packing BT-1 Gunner.

Edited by Innese