Spectre8174

Trying to start a group in Rochester NY.

Figure with football season over with and the SSD coming out in the not to distant future, this spring would be a good time to see if there would be an interest in getting a possible group together for a game in early March and who knows maybe bigger and better things if there is interest. 

My friend and I have been looking for people to play against in the area. Millennium Games would be very convenient for us, so definitely keep us in the loop, too!

Lets see what they announce for Armada at Adepticon in a couple of weeks. We had planned on running a tourney in Buffalo once the SSD arrives but it's so late that we may run something before it's releaqse if they announce yet another delay. Stay tuned!

On 3/3/2019 at 2:09 PM, CenterPoint said:

cant make it to a game today, but i live near rochester and am willing to come out for a game

On 3/4/2019 at 11:16 PM, Thraug said:

Let me know the next gathering and I'll see if I can make it out, and maybe bring some folks.

Hey guys,

March 3rd was cancelled.  We're going to try to meet this Sunday at Millennium Games.  I know this post is a bit last minute, but if you are free and can make it that would be great.

On 3/6/2019 at 1:26 PM, LarkDiet said:

My friend and I have been looking for people to play against in the area. Millennium Games would be very convenient for us, so definitely keep us in the loop, too!

Planning to play this Sunday at Millennium Games if you can make it.

I have a copy of the special advertisement for the SSD that FFG ran in the December issue of GTM.  I'll be bringing it Sunday so everyone can see just how big and awesome the SSD is.  😀

Just read this. 😕

Bizarrely  I was at Mellinium on Saturday, for a Legion tourney. Hah

Next time. Shoot me a ffg msg too, I'll see that sooner than reading this thread, or post on our Buffalo Armada FB page so everyone here can see it.

16 minutes ago, Thraug said:

Just read this. 😕

Next time. Shoot me a ffg msg too, I'll see that sooner than reading this thread, or post on our Buffalo Armada FB page so everyone here can see it.

Hi!

I will do that.  Five made it on Sunday.  It was fun!  We dicussed meeting once a month and we're going to set things up so it's on Millennium's event schedule.  I'll get you the date as soon as it's set.

1 hour ago, Thraug said:

Just read this. 😕

Probably met while I was walking though watching. Completely forgot Saturday was legion day there. 

3 minutes ago, Thraug said:

Will you guys be there tomorrow at noon? Three of us plan on coming from Buffalo. Hope to see you there

Yes.  Currently three players are confirmed.  Possibly two to four more.  

3 minutes ago, Thraug said:

Will you guys be there tomorrow at noon? Three of us plan on coming from Buffalo. Hope to see you there

Yes.  Currently three players are confirmed.  Possibly two to four more.  

On 4/21/2019 at 7:55 AM, Maddog80 said:

Is this group still happening? I’d like to join you guys.

You are certainly welcome!  Our next big gathering is going to be Sunday, May 26 from noon until 4pm.  Where are you located?

I’m on the East side of Rochester, about 20 mins away. At the moment I’m not available on 5/26 unless something changes. I would be interested in meeting up for games if any other dates happen. I’ve played with the Buffalo crew from Dave and Adams and the small group that met at Just Games in Penfield.