Sign in to follow this  
Aztarun

Anyone know the Crane and Dragon cards in CotE that reference past story moments?

When they announced CotE, they said that: "it includes cards that reference some of the most important story moments", anyone know what are the Crane and Dragon and the story they refer? Or they didn't get one?

Crab: In Defense of Rokugan
Crane: ???
Dragon: ???
Lion: The Fires of Justice
Phoenix: Subdue the Spirits
Scorpion: Miyako's Undertaking
Unicorn: Challenge on the Fields

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/10/10/children-of-the-empire/

Edited by Aztarun

I don't think there is. MAYBE "Try Again Tomorrow" is referencing the meeting between Yasuki Taka and Kakita Yoshi. However both clans have cards that are linked: "Storied Defeat" and "Magnificent Triumph". I think they might be a reference to a story moment that is yet to come.

21 minutes ago, Saulo Oliveira said:

I don't think there is. MAYBE "Try Again Tomorrow" is referencing the meeting between Yasuki Taka and Kakita Yoshi. However both clans have cards that are linked: "Storied Defeat" and "Magnificent Triumph". I think they might be a reference to a story moment that is yet to come.

Miyako's Undertaking since it involves infiltrating the Perfect Land Sect in Dragon lands could maybe be squinted at and argued that it is a Dragon card as well despite the Scorpion border.  But honestly I would assume Kharmic Balance is the Dragon story card and is tied to Yokuni's visions.

Crane its harder to pin down