LTD

Warlords of the F'Tarq Sector - Rules and OC Conversation

4 minutes ago, idjmv said:

@The Jabbawookie unless of course you guys would be willing to let me join even if I couldn't react at soon and respond as the others.

LTD's participation requirements:

"There will be at least one turn per week, with hopes of two or three. Players are expected to reply to any message from the GM within 36 hours. Orders must be submitted by the appointed deadline, or no actions will be taken by the side."

Edited by The Jabbawookie

9 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

LTD's participation requirements:

"There will be at least one turn per week, with hopes of two or three. Players are expected to reply to any message from the GM within 36 hours. Orders must be submitted by the appointed deadline, or no actions will be taken by the side."

@LTDWell, count me in then, and I will try my absolute best to respond in a timely fashion. If I don't, treat my forces as breaking out in a civil war and killing each other completely. (Basically remove me from the game. My planets become neutral, my blockades disappear, any contracts expire)

If you are a signed up player, please choose your faction (Imperial or Rebel), give yourself a fancy (or at least memorable) faction name, choose your bonus(es)/disadvantages, and post all of that right here in this thread.

You can also put together a 200 point fleet, express a preference for a starting planet, and send to me via PM.

We have six players officially signed up, with two more expressing interest.

We cap at 9 players.

The Mandalorian Overcouncil, First Order (MOFO) is now in session, and the might of a dozen aliit descends upon this sector.  We’d offer you the chance to surrender, but it’s honestly more fun to just crush you.

Rebel, +2 space combat, -1 integrity.

Oya Manda!

Edited by The Jabbawookie

I'll be: The Governmental Ghosts of GNIPia, a gaggle of wise leaders of the community so respected and revered that they were asked to work long past mortality in the service of guiding their people to prosperity and grandeur. Fearing boredom in the infinity of afterdeath, they readily agreed to give it a go, and have faithfully served their subjects for millennia.

Rebels, +1 Industry.

The Pohjoismaiset Avaruus Raivopäät (In Galactic Basic, The Nordic Space Berserkers) let you all know of their presence. All hail the meat and rum. We come to claim all snow planets, and bring galactic order under the rum.

Imperials, +1 Industry

Anna mulle se pullo kaljaa jo nyt heti

Edited by idjmv

Just now, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

The way the rules are written now, it is implied that only one area can have a bonus.

Ah

Let me change that

3 hours ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

@LTD: Just to clarify: We can't add bonuses to two areas, right? Like, we can't do +1 Space Combat, +1 Ground Combat, -1 Integrity, instead of doing +2 Space Combat, -1 Integrity, can we? If we can, then I may wish to change the above.

Yeah, no.

That would be too much for my poor brain. Perhaps in a future version.

Tron'di Irregulars - Rebel

+1 Space Combat 

Don't call us Rebels.  We are freedom fighters from across the sector who are interested in returning F'Tarq to it's former Golden Age.

General Tron'di remebers that Golden Age, before the Empire, before the failure of the Republic.  He even has in his care a young child who is decendent of F'Tarq nobility who is the rightful ruler of this sector, and as regent he will ensure that the new King has a sector to rule.